Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s 3451 miles to Boston from Amsterdam and I think that’s closer than she will be to a BQ.

4.40 with a stomach issue around 10/12 miles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Classic Kelly - HM PB Sunday, 10km of junk Monday and today for absolutely no reason. Imagine what she could do if she actually let her body recover and adapt to the training!

I’m amazed he’s been invited. He was so rude about asics gear when he left the frontrunners team
He’s an absolute cock womble. I was just skipping through his gormless face on stories when I saw him tagging the ASICS front runner stuff and had to come here to express my WTAF.

The man has no credibility. He will whore himself to anyone for anything and achieves nothing. He lies and hides his own failings (injury) before hitting occasional peaks (one sub 15 min 5k despite running ONE MILLION MILES A WEEK).

Luisa18

Chatty Member
I ran 12+ miles on my last long run, and felt like I'd faffed with blowing my nose, changing podcasts etc, and still only had 4 minutes of extra elapsed time. What the hell is she doing?!
People birth babies in the time difference between moving and elapsed. 😂

• Haha

Lemming312

VIP Member
On her Instastories it looks like she’s doing the Severn Bridge half marathon. That’ll be a barrel of laughs for the kids (if they’re there).

Looking forward to seeing if the Buff cap makes an appearance with it being another warm day or if it’s all forgotten about now they’re home 🙄
Not a Buff in sight... Did love the voice to text on her story 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
Someone I know is hoping they can get sub 3:30 at their upcoming marathon, they've been doing long runs with sections at goal pace, solid speed sessions and are down to a 20 minute parkrun...you know...actually prepared and their current PB is 3:35.

Kels is having a laugh.

• Heart

runderpants

As we all predicted, as soon as she gets in to the tasty end of the mileage in training she starts to bonk. She does not have it in her to sustain the times over 26.2 miles like she has been doing in 5k/10k/half’s. She’s fucked beyond 13.1 because she OVER TRAINS.

Runhappy

e) Smug post about having completed the planned 20 miler on Monday morning after "shifting things around", while also claiming to have been vomiting all day Sunday from sickness bug

• Haha

coach84

Given the slowing of her pace today she will definitely bonk in Amsterdam and be well over 4 hours

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Tits’ videos are so shit. That isn’t how you run up hills. You need to massively shorten your stride, not lift your legs as much in order to save energy and use your arms to help you up.

He is taking huge strides and really lifting his knees in an attempt to make himself look powerful. That’s why he only started running halfway through the clip, you simply cannot maintain that form for long on trails like that. In the final one, he is too dipped into the hill, he needs to be upright to provide drive.

Buff should be ashamed. They aren’t trail runners. They aren’t even runners to me at this point. They have no respect for the sport.

EverthingGlitters

So it looks like Kelly is sick - exactly what I said last week, you do all the races before your actual race you risk catching something. Plus the fact you normally get the “taper flu” when you actually taper.
It’s all unravelling already

• Haha
  • Wow

instawhat

Thanks for responses. Don’t know why I let it get to me so much! I wish they’d just own their privilege and stop talking about the ‘juggle.’

• Heart

irunforfun

VIP Member
I can’t quite get my head around how these two conceptualise their lives, “full time running careers” and parenting. We only see snapshots but it seems abundantly clear that running>children. What was the actual point in UTMB? Or Kenya? How do they justify dragging their kids to stand bored for hours waiting to see a few seconds of their obsessed parent support races? I hope that they all have another adult caregiver who actually puts them first or provides some of the attention and focused time they so need. And Harry…he mostly has either a dummy or sugar fix in his mouth whilst forced in a jostling buggy “run.” Do they nurture his learning? Read to him (and the others), help with homework, play, WITHOUT a camera, GoPro or laptop in sight?
And are they even aware of the cost of living crisis and the lack of relatability they have to most? Clearly I need to go for a run as I’m getting too wound up by a pair of selfish w*******.

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
I do wonder how she’s going to tackle this marathon. Despite her progress , it’s quite clear that she’s probably not quite at sub 4 territory yet (if Cardiff is anything to go by , I don’t think she is anyway) but she IS in great PB shape. If she recognises that she probably isn’t likely to get a sub 4 in 12 days time and starts off at a more modest pace I reckon she could come close to four hours and will get an amazing PB. It’s whether her ego will allow her to start off how , deep down she probably knows she should start off , or whether she’s going to run out at the 8.18 marathon pace she thinks she’s in shape for. (Her vlog the other day showed the predicted paces she thinks she can run when she did her 3,2,1 run) . She needs to remember she didn’t even manage an 8.18 for a half so there’s not much chance at a full a couple of weeks later….is there?! 🤔🤔

Fraggle Rock

Regardless of what she says, she was absolutely gunning for a sub 1.50, close to 1.45 today. Isn't this the 3rd weekend on the trot that team tits have been racing?!? Kids been dumped again then? Has Harri actually seen Matt? How the f*ck do they afford it?!? So many questions which #TT will never answer!