Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runhappy

And she responded to a Strava comment the other day about her marathon time goal saying she'll "run on feel as I have a good sense what a sustainable pace should feel like now"😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

EC1A

Quick sighting of the mid-riff, creepy eyes. He’s on the hunt. The only trick missing from his toolbox on this seduction pose is the flash of the tiny teeth.

B38F0AA5-C9E6-4D71-BD3C-8E06B47F5FF7.png

• Sick
  • Haha

EC1A

These two fraudsters don’t work, yet appear to be overseas quite often. How do they afford it, with four children to fund and look after? Do benefits pay that much these days? Please someone report them to HRMC.

Honestly, I fuckin’ loathe #tinyteethtits. He’s absolutely awful on so many levels.

• Haha
And I can’t agree more about why Buff have chose this pair to go to one of the world’s premier trail running events when they know sweet FA about that scene is astonishing. A cursory glance at either’s SM accounts would make that obvious. 🤬
Fuck it. I'm contacting Buff to say how annoyed I am. Anyone wanting to do the same can do so here.

Reactions: 13

EC1A

I feel really deflated about running today. I work hard, adapt my training around my children and tbf, would never be able to run what she did today. But that isn’t inspiring to me at all. I don’t have the time to train like she does. What is the ‘juggle.’ &
why do people find her so inspiring? I feel really flat after seeing that tbh because yes it was a good run, probably wearing shoes I can’t afford, but I don’t get the hype.
She makes me want to pack running in; knowing that to get anywhere you need to be unemployed and have a live-in ‘coach.’ Please someone prove me wrong….??
Please don’t feel in the slightest bit bad. For the amount she trains, her results aren’t good.

There are many out there who see through their social media parade and don’t find them inspiring at all, in fact quite the opposite. It’ll all come crashing down for these two, it always does.

techgurladpi

Saw on TinyTeethTits’ story that Kels is pissed about her PB because she was going after a big PB. In her defence, I’d be pissed top of I was running 60 miles and only managed a 1 minute PB. She has to be asking herself if this is worth it.

• Haha

EC1A

Maybe I missed something and correct me if wrong, but did they really go an entire summer holiday without taking the kids anywhere, yet finding a few days for the both of them to chip off to France?

I think a lot of it is the constantly worsening cost of living crisis means that this kind of gifted trip seems increasingly distasteful to give to someone for free where there are people worrying about feeding their children.
I don’t like runner beans at all but at least she pays for her obscene carbon footprint

Also the UTMB is really out of the reach of most people, difficult, complicated and expensive to qualify for, difficult and prohibitively expensive to actually do, and a lot of the ultra crowd are fucking tedious.
Training for a road marathon seems more realistic to all runners than having good enough arithmetic skills to work out the qualifying criteria for the UTMB let alone actually doing it.

I reckon we’ll see Boston get binned in favour of UTMB…

• Heart

EC1A

My vagina dries up like the Sahara when I see or hear him 🤢 I can't even describe how much his voice turns my stomach.

Urgh and when he did his 'get in' on his story. Boak
Wonderful description and so accurate, as everything about Tits makes me teeth itch. It’s a miracle Kelly opened her legs for him.

• Haha

wtfiswrongwithfolk

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Cunts.

Also is Arthur the kid she likes the least as didn’t even know he existed 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

coach84

Today Kelly claims her heart rate is approx 10bpm lower than last year… she fails to mention that her elapsed time is 15 mins longer than her moving time so there were some pretty hefty breaks to allow for recovery

• Wow
  • Haha

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
They’ve come home and gone straight out for a race?

At least we know where their priorities lie.

😔

Last edited:

Wannabrunner39

Chatty Member
So many of us joined here in the last few days- wonder how many more are starting to see through the constant acts they both portray.

I only found them - him first- because of London Marathon - actually watched it happening live and cried 🤣 . And then I must have somehow ended up following her but not knowing the situation behind how they got together.

I love seeing people succeed and especially women supporting women, so like I said in a previous post, I really liked her to start with and what I thought she represented. I am absolutely not being bitchy with my now dislike of them both.

But now I see that in actual fact they’re both just a pair of spanners 🤣🤣

All the new posters have described how I feel far more eloquently though 🤣

instaclowns

VIP Member
Do you think they have sex with a HR on ?
No but I heard just before the 59 seconds are up, he uses the patch on the back of his arm to check his blood glucose levels and then shouts in a high pitched voice “WANT IIIIIT”.

Heard he does it on tires legs too.

• Haha
  • Sick