Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

runderpants

Still fucking baffled at what this lazy twat is juggling. Other than a jar of Nutella, a Greggs steak bake and 1 of tits’ balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

eyethinkyousuck

Chatty Member
Whatever way I look at it, I’d rather be a mediocre runner who puts my kids first than put running first and my kids second. It just makes me so sad for the kids that they are so far down that priority list.

• Heart

PawsDog

Love him screaching as he crosses the line and the commentators didn’t know who he was .. just ‘someone who got a PB’

He really is a nobody in the real running world outside influencing and being the guy that helped the other guy over the line at London 2017 …

• Haha

runderpants

Her post. ‘Today was tough’ but I won’t say why because the reason is that I paced myself poorly and when I can’t actually stop for 15 mins per run I can’t sustain a low 8 min mile pace which is what I was secretly hoping for. Oh also my go pro was weighing me down but I’m a Cunt so I like to carry it with me.

• Haha
  • Heart

“Kelly met her partner Matt after her marriage ended a few years ago. He’s an elite runner himself and she really appreciates the common interest they have in running.” - Incorrect, Tits isn’t an elite runner.

“He normally does marathons in around 2hrs 25mins so he definitely did his Personal Worst when he ran with me!” - Incorrect again, not in a million years will he ever run a 2:25 marathon!

I’m sure there’s much more misinformation in this article but these two points stood out.
Editors note: “Kelly started shagging her partner Matt and it ended her marriage a few years ago.”

That’s the problem with lies in the SoMe age - you forget what you’ve said and what you shared.

• Haha
  • Heart

Runhappy

She needs to face up to the fact that no amount of atomic habits or CEO tips can change her physiology.
She has Type 1 diabetes which is effectively a disability when it comes to running; has been through 5 pregnancies; and has a naturally low VO2 Max, and evidently a particular weakness for long distance (especially the marathon).
As Charlotte Purdue said on her own YouTube channel, everyone has a natural ceiling. I'm sure Charlotte Purdue would love to be breaking the marathon world record but realises that a 2:15 marathon is just not a realistic goal time for her physiology.
Similarly, Kelly's limit may well be a 4+ hour marathon.
It's just quite sad she will only be happy when she's achieved something that might just not be physically possible for her and sacrificing time with her children in futile pursuit of it.

• Heart

Runhappy

1:51 is a great time for Kelly. But a terrible time for someone training 60 miles a week and a strong indicator a sub 4 marathon most likely won't even happen this year, let alone a BQ

Reactions: 14

bobbinz

When you’re a consistent 60 mile a weeker (sessions and all), absolutely full time “athlete” (cough), living with your actual coach 🤮 - I’d be looking for a bit more than a 24 min parkrun….

• Haha

That’sOk

VIP Member
I think you’ll find it’s the end of marathon training.

2 weeks post racing a half is not a taper.

people pay this knob money 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope ‘Welsh cakes’ isn’t a euphemism for something 🤮

So he raced a 5k in a half marathon and then dragged himself the rest of the way, well done dickhead 👏🏼

• Haha

Paperclip22

I didn't watch the stupid video but it makes me so angry that she's been like this about parkrun.

So much has gone into marketing parkrun as inclusive, no pressure, accessible for all and I hate the thought of new runners seeing a woman who runs 60 miles a week get this worked up about going.

Completely the wrong message to be putting out, especially when many of her followers may be middle aged mums, new runners, diabetics. People plucking up the courage to go to a parkrun for the first time and looking up YouTube videos first.

She's so selfish and ignorant.

• Heart

irunforfun

VIP Member
What is she “juggling”? They both have the whole school day to run. What else do they do? How is that “juggling”? I think I’ve really lost any ability to feel anything other than irritation with them and their oblivion to the world around them.

Zerothree

The framing of the "26 min PB" from when she first ran Cardiff half in 2016 as being some inspirational success story is also very disingenuous.

If you run your first ever half marathon as a noob (as many of us do) for the challenge and experience, and then you get into running properly (and train sensibly), you'll probably knock ~26 mins off your half marathon PB in 12-18 months.

Non-stop training, entering countless races, constantly in "marathon blocks", doing running as a "career", running 60 mile weeks with a live-in "coach", taking your half marathon PB from 2:16 to 1:50 in 6 years isn't quite so impressive 😂

• Haha