thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does child support work in the UK? If the kids split their time evenly between parents, would Kelly still be getting lots of money?

They’re getting loads of freebies and race entries but can’t be making much money as “influencers.” What in the world will they do when forced to get real jobs? It’s got to happen in the not so distant future.
Tits has no qualifications or work experience beside his HSBC customer service job before he became a Z-list celebrity after his 2017 London Marathon escapades. Think he might struggle to find a job in all honesty, not that it seems to bother him in the slightest. He only has four kids and a baby mumma at home to feed.

Reactions: 5
They're not doing CCC or UTMB this weekend. They're not on the entry lists and they don't have the necessary points/UTMB stones. So begs the question: what the hell are they doing out there?

If I had to guess, it might be Salomon who has paid for them to go out for a jolly. Matt ran in their forgettable Phantasm shoe earlier in the year, so there's that link. But whoever it is, why? Trail running and ultra marathons aren't their thing, they know sod all about this form of running (watch them pretend to be experts this weekend), and it's baffling any brand thinks these two dicking about in Chamonix is worth the outlay.
Yeah but remember when he ran for Wales in that 50k and didn’t he DNF 🤔
Surely that qualifies him as the ultra guru extraordinaire

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Calling it now - This trip is paid for by Buff. I have a friend (who is actually worthy of a trip like this!) that is on one of those influencer platforms where you apply for freebies and she said there was an all expenses paid trip out there as part of the Buff team! I'd be very surprised if it wasn't with them. She was going to apply but just couldn't take the time off because she has an actual job 😂
That’s interesting - Kells follows them on IG, but Tits doesn’t. They must have only found out at the start of this week as hadn’t mentioned it before Monday.
Happy to see their flight was delayed and they won’t be there until much later today. Couldn’t have happened to nicer people… I bet Harri is having a whale of a time with his grandparents, being the focus of attention and having fun like a child should.

Reactions: 4
Kelly buys one bottle of Evian and thinks it’s expensive 🤦‍♀️ Good luck in Chamonix

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s interesting - Kells follows them on IG, but Tits doesn’t. They must have only found out at the start of this week as hadn’t mentioned it before Monday.
Happy to see their flight was delayed and they won’t be there until much later today. Couldn’t have happened to nicer people… I bet Harri is having a whale of a time with his grandparents, being the focus of attention and having fun like a child should.
At least the poor kid won’t be having donuts shoved down his throat this weekend. Enjoy your holiday Harri 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

“Kelly met her partner Matt after her marriage ended a few years ago. He’s an elite runner himself and she really appreciates the common interest they have in running.” - Incorrect, Tits isn’t an elite runner.

“He normally does marathons in around 2hrs 25mins so he definitely did his Personal Worst when he ran with me!” - Incorrect again, not in a million years will he ever run a 2:25 marathon!

I’m sure there’s much more misinformation in this article but these two points stood out.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tits saying bus is 4-5 hours late so they are missing everything today (such a shame). But they'll be storying tomorrow and posting a vlog, can't wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

“Kelly met her partner Matt after her marriage ended a few years ago. He’s an elite runner himself and she really appreciates the common interest they have in running.” - Incorrect, Tits isn’t an elite runner.

“He normally does marathons in around 2hrs 25mins so he definitely did his Personal Worst when he ran with me!” - Incorrect again, not in a million years will he ever run a 2:25 marathon!

I’m sure there’s much more misinformation in this article but these two points stood out.
Not forgetting that Kelly was still married when they met, she still had "wife extraordinaire" on her blog bio for months after she started dating Tits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The way he says “I think you’ve all guessed”

duck off you dimwit. Get back home, parent and stop being an arrogant knob.

(I am tired, moody and really not up for their behaviour)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ok so the funniest bits for me from that article:

1. If she wants to run a fast marathon, why does she overtrain like a bonking head?
2. she is not lucky that Matt considers himself a running coach, she needs a proper one.
3. I appreciate this article is from 2020 but he is not pacing her to a PB in anything, let alone the Amsterdam marathon.

Reactions: 6
So someone has paid for Wellogs to go to Chamonix just to post things to social media and do a Vlog? 🤯🤯🤯
That someone needs to give their head a serious wobble!
I need to digest this before telling Mr Fraggle. This might finish him off 😆

• Haha

Editors note: “Kelly started shagging her partner Matt and it ended her marriage a few years ago.”

That’s the problem with lies in the SoMe age - you forget what you’ve said and what you shared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Good to see Women's Running is on top of their fact checking.

Not forgetting that Kelly was still married when they met, she still had "wife extraordinaire" on her blog bio for months after she started dating Tits.
I remember she still had loads of photos up with her ex when I started wondering about her and Matt. If my memory serves me, she was still wearing a wedding ring at the time, too. If I, a fairly unobservant follower, was getting curious about that, it must have been blatantly obvious to everyone around them.

Oh, exciting news, Kells latest Vlog is up. Let’s listen to her pretend she’s got a chance at a BQ when we all know she’ll bang out a last minute excuse and DNS….

Reactions: 5
I work full time in a good job yet I couldn’t even afford a bloody weekend in Bognor this year!! Absolute bell ends the pair of them. Swanning round like they are something while everyone else babysits their kids 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
I am not a fan of this term but I really hope they have imposter syndrome right now. They should be ashamed to be there.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.