thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More miles from Kells today, a 6.5 mile run. 5 minutes elapsed time on both the long run yesterday and the “hour easy” today. Of course she apparently listened to a motivational podcast while she ran which instantly makes her inspirational just for mentioning it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She still never found you or I though did she?! Silly cow 😂

She tweeted asking for any knowledge on some of us like myself and Lemming, pretty sure they even offered a reward for the names of us disgusting people 🤣
Hilarious, and what exactly would she have done anyway ?. 🤣 she should realise shes not in charge and doesnt get to tell us what we can say. 🤣

Reactions: 6
She still never found you or I though did she?! Silly cow 😂

She tweeted asking for any knowledge on some of us like myself and Lemming, pretty sure they even offered a reward for the names of us disgusting people 🤣
The reward part has to be a joke, that's pathetic even by the Welshdashian's lofty standards.

• Haha
I think her and Jemma are influencing me to buy banana tit for my hair.

No wait…

That’s right. They are reminding me that reposting each other’s stories like 12 year olds is not big or clever and it might be better to spend some time with family than vlog, run pointless miles, repost tit and run some more. But you do you Kel. Failure is part of the process and bananas smell lush 🍌🧱✊👊🏃‍♀️🙌🥇🏅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So tits, where’s your vlog about why you can’t break a 15mins 5K? Because god knows this isn’t the first year you’ve tried it. I’d say that’s been over at least the past 3 years. So I’m interested to know why you feel you aren’t breaking it? You can’t tell me it’s just ‘not your day’ every time?

Reactions: 9
So tits, where’s your vlog about why you can’t break a 15mins 5K? Because god knows this isn’t the first year you’ve tried it. I’d say that’s been over at least the past 3 years. So I’m interested to know why you feel you aren’t breaking it? You can’t tell me it’s just ‘not your day’ every time?
We won’t see it, the clown only shows the good and makes it all about him but we never see the bad

Reactions: 5
We won’t see it, the clown only shows the good and makes it all about him but we never see the bad
Well Kelly has her story about working on his vlog… maybe posting vlogs shortly after the event aren’t the ideal time frame.
Much better to post it months afterwards when any scrutiny has passed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well Kelly has her story about working on his vlog… maybe posting vlogs shortly after the event aren’t the ideal time frame.
Much better to post it months afterwards when any scrutiny has passed.
If she's his content creator, WTF does he actually do? The man has no job and can't even create his own videos?

• Haha
Let’s wait for Kells to stick her head up Holly Rush’s arse now she’s finished her race (and finished it well tbf 👌🏻)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she's his content creator, WTF does he actually do? The man has no job and can't even create his own videos?
Staggering how 2x mid-30s adults can have no career prospects. And you can just bet how, when asked, they’ll both claim to have such busy lives and hectic schedules. For the gram innit!

Every possession in that house must be financed and/or be funded by government handouts. Lazy, work-shy cunts, the pair of them.

Reactions: 11
How the duck did those two blaggy wankers get a trip to Chamonix? Confirmed in her IG stories and also added to Strava.
well done to whoever called it early on
They are so unlikeable its uncanny! Also "whats up with the humidity?" its called summer you idiot!

What are they actually doing there and do we know it’s a paid for trip?

I saw her story with the watch and laughed that she had a 🧱 emoji next to one of her workouts, bloody fool

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.