thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a shameless freeloader. The amount of people who's dream it is to get there, and she gets it given to her on a plate. Boils my piss 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's a shameless freeloader. The amount of people who's dream it is to get there, and she gets it given to her on a plate. Boils my piss 🤬
I completely agree. I laugh along with this thread most of the time. She’ll DNS, he doesn’t hit sub 15 etc. Then this and the Kenya thing come along and I see red.

I am so angry. For so many reasons.

My wife (a teacher) is doing summer school in her summer holidays to help out. The kids are there because they need hot meals and support during the holidays. Then I see Kelly is getting free kit and free holidays and is leaving her kids during the last week of their summer. She is demonstrating the worst kind of behaviour.

ETA- I know Kelly isn’t to blame for the state of the country but there is absolutely no need for her to go away now.

Reactions: 9
This influencer life won’t last, especially for these half way house types like these 2. They don’t have that many followers, and soon brands will understand the lack of value they bring. They’ll also see the resentment that the public have for freeloaders during a cost of living crisis. There’s nothing fun or cute about watching influencers being given free holidays when you can’t feed your children or put the heating on.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Obviously no kids with them… they get endless trips and the kids get to to go Brighton you watch them do shite at a half. Lucky things.

Reactions: 6
It's shameful the lack of parenting they actually do. And what do they even have to show for it?!;

Chamonix is (looks 😂-never been, unlikely to ever go) beautiful.

Wouldn’t it be better to save, take the kids when it is quieter to give them some experiences or to somewhere else that would be lovely for them? As it is, this year they have now both been to amazing places but without the kids.

My MT person has also been to Venice and Dordrecht on her own but taken her kid to Pontins. No shade to Pontins, but really, if you are going to places like Venice and Dordrecht, at least give your child the opportunity to experience it too.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if they are racing or content creating for some sponsor or another?

They really are a right pair of free-loaders aren’t they! Jeez

Chamonix is (looks 😂-never been, unlikely to ever go) beautiful.

Wouldn’t it be better to save, take the kids when it is quieter to give them some experiences or to somewhere else that would be lovely for them? As it is, this year they have now both been to amazing places but without the kids.

My MT person has also been to Venice and Dordrecht on her own but taken her kid to Pontins. No shade to Pontins, but really, if you are going to places like Venice and Dordrecht, at least give your child the opportunity to experience it too.
We couldn't afford holidays when our kids were little but we still did something even if it was just going to stay with the in-laws for a week. Their favourite holiday was Slough 😂 (we couldn't afford to stay in London) we did London, Legoland, Chessington and it didn't cost a lot (collected all the Kids Go Free tokens 😁). But Kelly and Tits couldn't take a week off with the kids.

Wonder if they are racing or content creating for some sponsor or another?

They really are a right pair of free-loaders aren’t they! Jeez
Who would pay for their content? Unless they hadn't seen any of it and just read their Insta bio 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We couldn't afford holidays when our kids were little but we still did something even if it was just going to stay with the in-laws for a week. Their favourite holiday was Slough 😂 (we couldn't afford to stay in London) we did London, Legoland, Chessington and it didn't cost a lot (collected all the Kids Go Free tokens 😁). But Kelly and Tits couldn't take a week off with the kids.
Like I said, no shade to Pontins. ❤. But when she went on her own abroad (to 2 places) so could clearly afford it, maybe priorities are different for some.

When I was younger, my parents went without so I could go on school trips (I think they thought I would get more out of them 😂). I don’t know what I would have thought if they had gone away abroad twice (once during the last week of my holidays). Maybe I wouldn’t have been bothered. Maybe I would have just wanted them with me.

TBH Alton Towers was my fave thing ever. 😂

Wonder if they will declare the trip as gifted?

I still puzzle to workout how the hell they survive financially right now. I can only presume they are manipulating the benefit system which makes them an even bigger pair of scumbags.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Guys, don’t stress. They’re so braindead that the idea of pension/savings is oblivious to them. It WILL bite further down the line.

Tits on benefits. Early new thread title!?

• Haha
Ultimately If even one of the baby daddies is a high earner she’ll be raking it in. Forget pensions, she’s going to have a rude awakening when those kids turn 18 and the money tap gets turned off. I wonder how the baby daddies feel funding hers and tits lifestyle.

Reactions: 11
When things get bad later this year you have to imagine the first thing people will stop is luxuries like having a coach

So curious to know which company is paying for them to be there and what exactly they are doing. Surely they haven’t been gifted any race entries? There is a points system and neither of them meets it. Have they actually just been shipped out there to walk around and chat tit to people? Has the world actually gone bleeping mad?

I absolutely feel so sad for those kids! Dragged all over for their running just so they can make awful YouTube videos and now with only 1-2 weeks of the holidays left they’re both bleeping off and leaving them. Let’s hope the kids don’t grow up and look back at them and see how little they cared when it came to quality time!

I wonder if this trip is the same company they got the Kenya spots with? I see she had a load of tracksmith kit gifted to her as well! That kit is not cheap and pretty sure the vest tops alone are over £100.

If they are out there to ‘creates some (tit) content then stop the world because I want to get off

So curious to know which company is paying for them to be there and what exactly they are doing. Surely they haven’t been gifted any race entries? There is a points system and neither of them meets it. Have they actually just been shipped out there to walk around and chat tit to people? Has the world actually gone bleeping mad?
They're not doing CCC or UTMB this weekend. They're not on the entry lists and they don't have the necessary points/UTMB stones. So begs the question: what the hell are they doing out there?

If I had to guess, it might be Salomon who has paid for them to go out for a jolly. Matt ran in their forgettable Phantasm shoe earlier in the year, so there's that link. But whoever it is, why? Trail running and ultra marathons aren't their thing, they know sod all about this form of running (watch them pretend to be experts this weekend), and it's baffling any brand thinks these two dicking about in Chamonix is worth the outlay.

Calling it now - This trip is paid for by Buff. I have a friend (who is actually worthy of a trip like this!) that is on one of those influencer platforms where you apply for freebies and she said there was an all expenses paid trip out there as part of the Buff team! I'd be very surprised if it wasn't with them. She was going to apply but just couldn't take the time off because she has an actual job 😂

• Wow
How does child support work in the UK? If the kids split their time evenly between parents, would Kelly still be getting lots of money?

They’re getting loads of freebies and race entries but can’t be making much money as “influencers.” What in the world will they do when forced to get real jobs? It’s got to happen in the not so distant future.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.