thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn’t explained how or why or even who is going but let’s assume this isn’t a fun family holiday for the kids. I’m sure more will be revealed over the next couple of days so let’s all prepared to get a lot angrier at their twattiness!
I also noticed the brick emoji on her watch, what a top class prick she is.

Reactions: 6
She hasn’t explained how or why or even who is going but let’s assume this isn’t a fun family holiday for the kids. I’m sure more will be revealed over the next couple of days so let’s all prepared to get a lot angrier at their twattiness!
I also noticed the brick emoji on her watch, what a top class prick she is.
I was just going to say the same thing! I doubt the "we" includes the kids. Is it gifted or did they pay for it with the money Runnerbeans gave Tits for the WC tickets??

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are they really going, or does she mean something like, “done running outside, time to watch coverage at home”? I can see it going either way, but I would have expected them to really hype up a trip like this.

Never mind; just listened to her stories (which I never do!). Can’t wait to find out who sponsored the trip so I can avoid their product/service.

How the duck did those two blaggy wankers get a trip to Chamonix? Confirmed in her IG stories and also added to Strava.
well done to whoever called it early on
“Tits! We’ve blagged another trip away from the kids, quick, pack those bags let’s escape from them before something stops us!”

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
How many kids do we reckon they will take with them? One, two, three or four? I reckon one and tits will still be pissed off he’s got to take his own child

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I can’t bear to watch either of their stories.

It breaks my heart for the kids, for those who will never get to go to Chamonix and most of all for those who are working so hard every day to provide to get through each day in these unprecedented times.

They have no shame.

They will be taking 0 children. And I'm sure they'll complain about the long drive to drop Harry off to the grandparent's house--such an inconvenience!

Reactions: 8
Well this has ruined my evening. This will be gifted, because HOW COULD SHE AFFORD IT OTHERWISE. As we know, she does absolutely duck all other than drag in maintenance off all the baby daddies. She’s a sponging bleep.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget they both got the chance to go to Kenya on someone else’s dime, someone will be paying for this too, why I don’t know but it’s the ugly world of influencers and it really grates my carrot! I am sure we will be spoiled with all the wonderful reels and highlights and 100000 sessions they will do there.

good luck to the them, hope it’s all gifted as it’s not the cheapest place on the planet!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if she’ll be going to French childrens homes and taking totally inappropriate photos of vulnerable children there…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she’ll be going to French childrens homes and taking totally inappropriate photos of vulnerable children there…
Tommy Rivs is there. Is she going to fan girl him?

I say I won’t watch. But I will. In the same way that I click on spoilers that say they show giant Australian spiders.

You just can’t not.

Reactions: 3
Hope Kells is packing her recently gifted running kit, from tracksmithrunning. FFS…. The woman is so frustrating, swanning round grabbing whatever she can.

I guess it explains the bizarre gushing of Hollie? But it’s so nauseating and just so…fake?

Tracksmith have definitely gone down in my estimation. Didn't think a grabby no mark was their target demographic.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.