Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Reactions: 2

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
More racing? What is the point? Also oh my god they must spend a fortune on it (unless they're all gifted places) I can't imagine.

EC1A

That’s not surprising at all, with the cost of energy and everything else having a running coach is definitely a luxury for most.
Unsure if tits will be able to put two and two together on this topic. He appears pretty basic at the best of times.

Thanks @snapdrag0n for the new thread and much love to you during a busy and tough time. Fab TLDR from @techgurladpi 👏🏻👏🏻
Thanks to Kells and Tits for the inspiration to go all in on a title bid. I dedicate this one to Harri - hope the poor little boy actually get to do something fun in his summer hols 😢

I did a bit of snooping and Kells isn’t on the UTMB start list… but she could have blagged a free trip I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️
Kelly's UTMB index is nonexistent. She'll not be gifted a place in UTMB or any of the other races as they're strict on entries and don't let do-nothing influencers in on a freebie. I can't think any brand would be so stupid as to fly her to Chamonix just so she can 'document' the race? The return on investment would be zilch as it's not her scene and she knows feck all about it.

Lemming312

VIP Member
So Tits is doing something with Asics, he's hashtagged #asicsnaturebathing, can't bear to listen to him talk so I have no idea what it's about but assuming running outside 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha