Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Camperfan

VIP Member
Do we think he's doing an autumn mara that he's kept quiet about?
People have suggested he may be training to pace Kelly but I don't think he'd bother training for a slow one.
I was thinking exactly this, I don't know a great deal about training for a fast 5k bit I'm fairly sure his training plan isn't it. No wonder he can't hit his goal!
I am sure at one point they said they were thinking about doing valencia again? They probably feel they need another foreign trip to somewhere milder while the kids have had to make do with a long weekend at Bluestone for their entire holiday this year.
ETA - and during that Bluestone trip Kelly did at least one longish run, plus probably some more junk miles.

Reactions: 3

instaclowns

VIP Member
He'll be doing the South West PB series. He'll be chucking the kitchen sink, all the dice and wanting it more than is humanly possible.
Wonder if he’s doing it for another attempt as they have pacers and he can stick to one rather than fire off with the leaders thinking he’s better than he is and then blowing up

Reactions: 2

Camperfan

VIP Member
I didn't know the Titts team were heading to Bristol, glad I'm not doing it now! Best of Bristol have been plugging the race all week on their stories and every time I see it, there is Titts at the start line looking a right twat with a peakless cap thing with a camera on, looks like he's running in a swim cap!
Reading that transcript has he actually now realised running a long run and a session the day before a PB attempt is really stupid? This, a man who charges a princely sum to train them?!

Marinium

So is Kelly running another 10k this Sunday?
What is exactly the point of all those random races in the middle (close to end) of a marathon block?
Also, being sick in a parkrun 🥶🥶 She really needs to work on her psychology and nerves if she wants to get anywhere with the marathon and training

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
Wasn't it the Dublin Frontrunner trip that the shagfest happened? If anyone feels like being nauseated even more this evening, check her story highlights from Dublin. 🤮 She was still wearing the ring. And was most definitely still married. All they do is lie. Such a shameful duo.
that second photo looks very cosy , wonder what her husband thought of it at the time?!

techgurladpi

That Mrs LED has put a comment on Kells Insta about her “expert pacing” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Yeah ok, let’s see how her expert pacing is on marathon day, if she even makes the start line. Absolute jokes.
To be fair, I'm surprised she was able to slow herself down to just under 10-minute mile pace.

• Haha

Lemming312

VIP Member
Tits saying bus is 4-5 hours late so they are missing everything today (such a shame). But they'll be storying tomorrow and posting a vlog, can't wait!!

• Haha

meeekks

Nothing on Strava yet from Kels. Did the 20 miles go out the window with some excuse? Will it happen tomorrow instead I’m honour of the queen etc etc etc
In her (possible, slight) defence, is strava down/glitchy? Because I can’t upload today’s 20 long run so how does anyone know it happened 🤣 (true though, I can’t upload it)

• Haha

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
That’s true, always commenting crap on each other’s posts. It’s frustrating because Kells has all the correct info at her fingertips, she just needs to stop listening to Tits.

techgurladpi

Do we think he's doing an autumn mara that he's kept quiet about?
People have suggested he may be training to pace Kelly but I don't think he'd bother training for a slow one.
I think Kelly’s article said he was pacing her for Amsterdam and she couldn’t wait as he had run with her for his slowest ever marathon.