Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

techgurladpi

Wasn't UTMB her goal before the whole Boston crap kicked off? I'm sure I remember seeing a Vlog where she said she was putting UTMB on hold to concentrate on road speed. If that didn't happen, the cheese dreams are getting ridiculous 😆
Isn’t that what she said in the article posted earlier this week? That she LOVES long running where speed wasn’t an issue? Much like her coach, the goals keep changing, so she’s not actually working toward anything, except injury.

Reactions: 2

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
I thought I had seen somewhere that an influencer has to have a certain number of followers to qualify for freebies and ads. I imagine they had to buy followers to get this latest freebie.
had never heard of Buff before this but you can bet I won’t touch them with a ten foot barge pole now
From what I understand the website that they will have got these partnerships from have requirements on how many followers and what engagement you have - like some campaigns will be for people with over 10k followers, some 25k etc. They’ll definitely have had to buy some for it - the question is if they spent more on them than the trip will have cost!

Lemming312

VIP Member
I really don't get why people do this on purpose. Is it to do with RunBritain rankings?
I know that at my local parkruns some of the fast runners won't take a token so their rivals don't know how well/badly they are running at the time.

He purposely didn’t take his bar code - what a fucking knob
I see his name in the results??

Also, why are all his clients running on tired legs?

runlondon21

Chatty Member
Ok so what I don't get is, how after all this time is he still such a bad coach. With an almost infinite
amount of research material online, he could be an expert. There's no denying he has talent to run. His London performance shows that. And those 5 mins of fame were the perfect springboard to launch a coaching career.
I have taken up hobbies and become very very good at what I did-and it was all due to research and YouTube videos. And that was with kids, house cleaning and a full time job!
The information is there, why doesn't he absorb it and use it to his advantage?
It's not like he has anything else to do!
Instead it looks like he just applies a one size fits all plan to everyone that is stupid enough to listen (and pay) for his coaching.
Tits- do your homework! Invest in research rather than 6hrs of junk miles every week.
Not worth it to him if it’s not ‘grammable 🙄

Another day, another shit, sped up reel - I don’t understand why she does it! It looks so unnatural!
I came here to word for word say this! 🤣
She’s running a 24 minute parkrun and speeding up to this level makes it look like she’s sub-20. If she did less miles and focused on technique she would be so much faster

runderpants

As always, begs the question who’s looking after the kids if she’s out doing 14 miles prior to finishing off with the Swansea 10k and he’s out running the Swansea 10k 🤔

Fraggle Rock

If you have a history of heroically bonking in marathons around 20 miles, shouldn’t the focus be in more looooong runs at this stage? Even 21/22 miles. Can’t be much time left? Esp before the taper.
I'm sure in one of her Vlogs she said that the priority for this "block" would be the long run...

instaclowns

VIP Member
This will fit right in with his UA moonboots which were perfect for his long runs 👌🏻
View attachment 1615894
ffs here he goes again! 💩

Also am I just being a sensitive cow and overthinking that his story filming their run was extremely focussed on that girls bum, I mean I would love a bum like hers instead of my mum bum but I though he could’ve raised the camera a bit

Vixen88

VIP Member
Does anyone else get secondhand embarrassment watching his stories? He is the stiffest, most unnatural “influencer” I have ever seen 😩 he is fully dead behind the eyes, it creeps me out!
Yes. The dead behind the eyes stare at himself on his phone screen rather than looking at the camera why storying. Mono-tone voice. And the teeth, something about his teeth gross me out.