Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know people like to hate on cattherunner, but instagram bullshit aside, she’s running 40 mile weeks and ran a BQ in her second ever marathon. Kelly could learn a few things from her fellow insta-wankers…

Reactions: 2

PawsDog

Chatty Member
I don't think there necessarily was a run yesterday that was hidden. I've noticed before sometimes that Strava says "last run yesterday" when people actually ran the day before and think it's just a Strava glitch. Also, she's posted crap runs and aborted runs many times before so I don't see why she would hide a bad run. In terms of running today, still possible she does have some sort of injury - she's ran with "niggles" many times before, sharing on her YouTube how she stops many times to stretch.
Hmmmm .. interesting then but the radio silence is odd as she does usually share the good, bad and ugly. Deffo something up!

runderpants

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but on Strava it looks like up to 13 miles she has had more of a down hill advantage. We’d all be quicker if we were running more downhill than uphill.

I've had a quick look at the start list and currently there are only 3 sub 15 runners (this year) then I think he's the 4th fastest on paper. Not sure if there'll be enough bodies to pull him along but we'll see!
It’s breezy down here in the south west today. He’ll fluff and claim a headwind slowed him down.

Heading to Bristol. One or both of them doing the 10k/Half Marathon then? Fairly sure they’ve had free entries off Great Run before so wouldn’t put it past them to have free entries now and have just forgotten to shill it at all.

lazygirl

I just don’t get her, how can you be taken seriously with a go pro

it must seriously effect your performance

the_chafe_is_real

VIP Member
Kells with her usual watch stopping junk mile run.
cannot stand Tits, but fully agree that his shit coaching is funding the lifestyle. I imagine people pay him just because of the London Marathon thing. Sad little wankers. And then blame everything else when they don’t hit their goal or get injured. The twat is a liability.

Attachments

Northernscumpet

Chatty Member
What is even the point in that reel? Also speeding it up, does she think people can't tell it's sped up? She really needs to work on her form (sped up or not)

PawsDog

Chatty Member
Is there ANY Coach in the world that might come on here and tell us we are all wrong and that Tits has dialled into some top secret layer of training that no one else has yet discovered? I almost want to hear from someone who can show me how this can work?!

I guess if elite/pro maybe?

But even then I can’t see a pro doing a 5 mile ‘shake out’ ahead of a 5km race attempt at a PB?

Can someone make it make sense for me please?

Justwanttochat80

VIP Member
Part time solo parenting, don’t forget they dump the kids with someone every other week to go abroad and wear a hat/buff, get a couple of photos and come back home again. Then realise they must’ve forgotten to bring their hat/buff home and must’ve left it in the hotel because they’re never to be seen again
I find it funny that neither Buffofficial or the photographer jerry_sun used any of Kels or Tits pictures on their pages. They really are shit models and should stick to their own useless running crap selfies.

• Haha