thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t that what she said in the article posted earlier this week? That she LOVES long running where speed wasn’t an issue? Much like her coach, the goals keep changing, so she’s not actually working toward anything, except injury.
No she says whatever is in fashion to try and seem in with whatever’s going on to get followers. When the UTMB hype is done and a month til London/the big autumn maras it’ll be back to marathon talk.

Reactions: 7
As they are flying home tonight, how many miles are we expecting tomorrow from Kells 🤔
On her Instastories it looks like she’s doing the Severn Bridge half marathon. That’ll be a barrel of laughs for the kids (if they’re there).

Looking forward to seeing if the Buff cap makes an appearance with it being another warm day or if it’s all forgotten about now they’re home 🙄

Reactions: 5
She's beaten my pb 😱 I need to up my game.

I didn't get mine by running 60 mile weeks and neglecting my kids though. If I did that I'd better bloody win the race.

Reactions: 10
1:51 is a great time for Kelly. But a terrible time for someone training 60 miles a week and a strong indicator a sub 4 marathon most likely won't even happen this year, let alone a BQ

Reactions: 14
3 min PB for Kelly today! Not bad considering she has hardly slept
Good PB, and probably a similar scenario to pre-marathon when you marathon abroad, not much sleep and food you wouldn't usually choose. She had effectively tapered for that race as what she did in Chamonix was more walking than anything else and Tits mentioned every story how well he'd slept 🙄 so I'm guessing Kells did too. Good PB, but still not BQ territory. I've looked at a couple of race predictors and they put a potential marathon time at between 4.01 and 4.08. That would be a huge PB for Kells...but it isn't a BQ 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
They’ve come home and gone straight out for a race?

At least we know where their priorities lie.

😔

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
On her Instastories it looks like she’s doing the Severn Bridge half marathon. That’ll be a barrel of laughs for the kids (if they’re there).

Looking forward to seeing if the Buff cap makes an appearance with it being another warm day or if it’s all forgotten about now they’re home 🙄
Not a Buff in sight... Did love the voice to text on her story 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Not a Buff in sight... Did love the voice to text on her story 😂
If there wasn’t a tattle rule not to contact them, I would be raging in their messages on their latest post right now.

All about inconsistencies, poor ads, lack of follow through about who they advertise for etc.

As it is I am shouting at my phone, being a good tattle member. 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1:51 is a great time for Kelly. But a terrible time for someone training 60 miles a week and a strong indicator a sub 4 marathon most likely won't even happen this year, let alone a BQ
I agree my half pb is 1.48 and I ran 4hrs on my first marathon and I was running no more than 35 miles a week! so it’s an indicator she’s probably not far off a sub 4 but not a chance of a bq! All that running to run a pretty average time is baffling!

Reactions: 9
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but on Strava it looks like up to 13 miles she has had more of a down hill advantage. We’d all be quicker if we were running more downhill than uphill.

Reactions: 2
I agree my half pb is 1.48 and I ran 4hrs on my first marathon and I was running no more than 35 miles a week! so it’s an indicator she’s probably not far off a sub 4 but not a chance of a bq! All that running to run a pretty average time is baffling!
If she makes it to the start line (and that’s a big IF), she’s on track for a big sub 4:15 PB. But what a joke to be pumping out 50-mile weeks for that. Her return on investment isn’t great.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.