thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone get a reply from Buff? One of their hats would have been perfect to help prevent some of that burn

Reactions: 1
He’s got the vlog up already from yesterdays race. That is at least properly produced content in a timely fashion. I mean I won’t view it but well done.

Reactions: 4
Of course he’s got it up, remember he only shows the positives because he’s a pussy and never shows the journey. Horse looking wanker

• Haha
Reactions: 12
20+km a day at the moment. He’s absolutely lost the plot. Someone really should intervene for his health.

Reactions: 4
20+km a day at the moment. He’s absolutely lost the plot. Someone really should intervene for his health.
Imagine even attempting to intervene, you would be met with cry’s of ‘I’M GOING ALL IN, I WANT IT’. Some people just won’t be told.

He will never learn. He has already had an injury recently, probably due to overtraining and not fuelling properly, but tits knows best of course!

Love to see that as soon as he is back to running the bike is thrown in the garage junk room, along with the gifted treadmill, gifted running buggies and those well worn under armour moon boots… soon to be met with the gifted buff hats 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pepper Spray for when tits starts screaming at her from the side lines.

They’re like the real life version of Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes - he’s pure controlling shot weasel, and I can’t wait until she decides she wants a professional coach and has a baby with another guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’d love to know how many clients he has right now. It’s so obvious that he’s clueless and disordered. He was able to benefit from being naturally fast and the London marathon attention for a while, but surely no one’s buying his crap at this point.

Reactions: 8
Tits latest vlog from last night started with him in the morning of race day

“Off for a gentle shake out this morning pre race. Legs feel a little bit cool tbh” next clip “5 miles ticked off”

This guy is thick as mince 🤦🏽‍♀️

Now just watched her vlog (I need to stop taking ones for team tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️)…I genuinely feel for Harri! Sees his mum and runs towards her but oh no she can’t stop running stop give him the cuddle he wants and spent time with him Mum! I genuinely am shocked they put these clips in of the kids just wanting to be with their Mum but instead dragged to a lake to stand on one side and wait for her to come back on every loop because their GoPro footage is more important to them! Worse when it’s all the day before they sodded off for this Buff bullshit! I hope their kids grow up and see this crap on YouTube and then feel let down by a pair of selfish parents because they’re genuinely getting worse these two!! Embarrassing 😡

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Now just watched her vlog (I need to stop taking ones for team tattle 🤦🏽‍♀️)
We should start a rotation and trade off who gives it a view and reports back 😂

I agree about the poor kids. If this is what they show on YouTube, what aren’t they showing??

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.