thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #7 All in, smug grin, let’s manifest Boston by doing more colouring in

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kells, hun… you can’t brag about tit when you have these stats on your “Friyay” run.
I ran 12+ miles on my last long run, and felt like I'd faffed with blowing my nose, changing podcasts etc, and still only had 4 minutes of extra elapsed time. What the hell is she doing?!

Reactions: 6
I just think it’s disingenuous to herself and her followers to make out that she’s doing these amazing paces when she’s stopping repeatedly to lower her HR. 😏

Reactions: 6
At this point more fool their followers for believing all the crap they spout! All hot air the both of them.

I’m not being funny is anyone actually influenced by them other than what not to do?!

Reactions: 3
That much elapsed time will bite her on the arse at marathon distance. The long runs need to be sustained and non stop. Kidding herself, not just her followers. Avg HR also surely pretty pointless if you keep stopping?!

Reactions: 8
I ran 12+ miles on my last long run, and felt like I'd faffed with blowing my nose, changing podcasts etc, and still only had 4 minutes of extra elapsed time. What the hell is she doing?!
People birth babies in the time difference between moving and elapsed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That much elapsed time will bite her on the arse at marathon distance. The long runs need to be sustained and non stop. Kidding herself, not just her followers. Avg HR also surely pretty pointless if you keep stopping?!
And this is what happens when she doesn't take so *many* breaks (Parkrun). Elapsed time still ludicrous, but I imagine she was running *more* continuously for the first part of it, and you can see her heart rate shot up quickly to 150 despite a slow down in pace.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
bleeping hell, I didn’t think I could despise anyone more than Tits and Kells but this arse licker in her Strava comments… she’s got about a 50/50 chance of starting Amsterdam, she doesn’t need bubble wrap, she needs a new coach and a damn good head wobble.
God damn it why did I go to my local parkrun not Lydney today 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So Kelly's not racing in Swansea tomorrow as she's doing the 10K as part of a long run. Fair enough but yet again, it won't be the sustained long effort without breaks she needs to be marathon ready, as she'll need to arrive to the race early and wait in the start pen..

Reactions: 5
Tits is really looking forward to it because he loves racing in Swansea and he loves racing in Swansea and probably also loves racing in Swansea.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His teeth fully grate me .. and his voice 🥴

Are we sure he’s not on something?

‘Scary eyes’ 😵💫

And also .. is the child surely not beyond fitting in that buggy?

Reactions: 5
Last Saturday Kelly: I'm so nervous about parkrun I threw up.
This Saturday Kelly: I was so laid back at parkrun I fell over as not looking where I was going.
I assume the "stress" of last week's parkrun was because she was under pressure (from Titts?) to PB. It's going to be so much worse when mara time swings around.

Reactions: 4
30:52 at Swansea 10k this morning (less than 72 hours after his 5k). I give him 2 weeks max before he’s injured again

Reactions: 9
As always, begs the question who’s looking after the kids if she’s out doing 14 miles prior to finishing off with the Swansea 10k and he’s out running the Swansea 10k 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.