thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long term lurker here - I’m always intrigued by seeing where obviously people use paid services just to increase their “alleged” popularity. I’ve always been quizzical than anyone can have 57k of followers just based around running and being bang average - just makes no sense. When you look at Kelly’s following not only does she gain ridiculous numbers a day - there was a week where she gained almost 6k in a week. That’s before she she got as big in 2019 - obviously felt she needed a kickstart and has just continued since. Really sad, but obviously feels a need to do it to gain the freebies she does

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Would that uptick in followers be around the time she was trying to get in the ASICS frontrunner thing? Did she feel she needed more followers to up her chances? What a crap life to lead, buying followers for your job.

Reactions: 2
What a tit reel! Boring, badly edited, just shows her running round their “track” at the lake.
Nice try Kels but you need to up your game.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What a tit reel! Boring, badly edited, just shows her running round their “track” at the lake.
Nice try Kels but you need to up your game.
Also, is she crossing her arms a lot in the middle when running?
And is she bouncing way too much? There is something odd with her form.

Reactions: 4
Also, is she crossing her arms a lot in the middle when running?
And is she bouncing way too much? There is something odd with her form.
She puts a fake posture on for her reels etc, there’s a good one a few weeks back advertising UA. She looks so uncomfortably fake, plus the false grin

I don’t know why her running style/form grinds my gears so much, I find it almost unbearable to watch, it’s all wrong! It’s up there with not being able to cope with twatterbeans and her fake bleeping flying feet with a smile on her face. Makes me sick.

Reactions: 10
I don’t know why her running style/form grinds my gears so much, I find it almost unbearable to watch, it’s all wrong! It’s up there with not being able to cope with twatterbeans and her fake bleeping flying feet with a smile on her face. Makes me sick.
Stop being sick and just trust the process will you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has Matt secretly officially ditched the Ironman in favour of his new pursuit of a sub 15 min 5km because his recent UA mile was just shy of the 5 min mile so wants to go all in for this instead 😂.

Enjoy another incoming injury.

Has Matt secretly officially ditched the Ironman in favour of his new pursuit of a sub 15 min 5km because his recent UA mile was just shy of the 5 min mile so wants to go all in for this instead 😂.

He’ll say he wouldn’t have ditched it but we all know he will be a DNS and focus more on wrecking his body over anything! All for some crappy, poorly edited video for YouTube!

#allin #trusttheprocess #contentcreator #noragrets

Reactions: 7
What have I just watched???? I can’t even begin to imagine someone filming me running so that I can make a crap reel to share with the world so that I can get more likes due to IG algorithms. Do they quite literally only run or film each other running whilst the kids are at school? It feels mean but I can’t wait for this whole influencer bubble sh*t to burst.

Reactions: 12

He better not ditch it. Sod the WC/EC/CG, his 70.3 attempt is the highlight of my summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’ll say he wouldn’t have ditched it but we all know he will be a DNS and focus more on wrecking his body over anything! All for some crappy, poorly edited video for YouTube!

#allin #trusttheprocess #contentcreator #noragrets
Did you see his stories of the Women's Tour today, awful!
They are obviously getting desperate if they are posting reels and paying for more followers 😬

Reactions: 3
Stop being a naysayer! 😉

This follower clearly watches tit reels 🤣
I always wonder if anyone actually thinks about quotes like this in any depth. Would they approve of this if the person saying it got their enjoyment from hurting others? Or abusing them?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.