thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh about her "enjoy the journey" reel. It's a good job she loves the journey because we're all pretty sure the BQ destination is a long long way off and may never be reached.
How long do these people spend picking out memes and quotes that fit their deluded narrative?!
As for topless Titts, my eyes my poor eyes, it now can't be unseen. Why is there no male nipple ban? I think there def needs to be one please.
If he's not injured before the next new thread I think we need a poll on how long until he's injured again.

Reactions: 7
We should all roll the dice and make a prediction
He's doing double days and measuring his lactate, isn't that what he was doing before his injury 🤔. What do you call someone who repeats the same mistakes and expects a different outcome?

Reactions: 6
Only look if you can cope with a topless twit. You have been warned.

Honestly, why does he think ANYONE wants to see this? He is so egotistical, it is getting beyond a joke. Added to the double days, complete disregard to his followers’ questions and his bloody-minded determination to exercise himself to injury again.

Watching the DL is much more fun.
My life this is dreadful!! Looks like some creepy nonce

Does that mean shouting at her to "Roll The Dice" and "Roll The Dice"?
“Want it. WANT IIIIIT!”

• Haha
Why is he measuring his lactate ?

Running is 95% about running
5% about the rest (gadgets, nutrition etc)

He’s spending 95% of his time on the 5%

Reactions: 10
He’s just going from one “challenge” to the next (using all the lactate stuff) to deflect what is actually going on.

He isn’t really aiming for anything in these challenges, he just wants the ST rush of feeling like he is achieving something each time he is going out for a session.

In the beginning, his runs were helping his MH, that was quite clear (and good) to see. That doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. Just like a drug, he has built up a tolerance and in order for him to experience the same “feel good” sensation (I don’t really like this term- what you feel after exercise is so complicated and linked to so many reward and neurotransmitter systems) he needs to do ever increasing running and exercise challenges, set himself increasingly out-of-reach targets so that he can feel “progress”.

I don’t have an answer to this. It is an easy slope to slide down. 2/3 months out hasn’t fixed him like we thought it would. Who knows.

Reactions: 5

He's just showing how much of a deluded twit he is, just incase anyone was in any doubt. I'm counting down the days till he dissappears again with yet another injury...🤣

Reactions: 7
He's just showing how much of a deluded twit he is, just incase anyone was in any doubt. I'm counting down the days till he dissappears again with yet another injury...🤣
I’m pretty annoyed about that topless post he keeps putting up.

If a woman did that, it would be removed immediately. How come he gets fawning comments over what is a disgusting image?

Absolute double standards (he isn’t the only one btw but this is his thread 😂).

If a woman did that, it would be removed immediately. How come he gets fawning comments over what is a disgusting image?

It's the face, the voice and the whole topless thing ,...he's just disgusting and annoying in one sweaty cringy package 🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4

I think it's good that a woman doesn't do that because lets face it, INSTAFUDGIE would be sending his hairy wood pecker in their DM's within a micro second

Agreed. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time this superstar influencer got a PR? Genuinely curious because with all the 'coaching experience' and time he spends running, I'd expect records to be continually broken

All that lactate nonsense made no difference a few months when he got injured! You can take your blood as much as you like it blady well makes no difference when you are over training 🙈 he annoys me so much! Tries to act all elite and like he is the god of running when in reality he doesn’t train anything like the enlisted or pro athletes do and to be honest there is no need for him to train like them as he himself is not a pro athlete…

I think it's good that a woman doesn't do that because lets face it, INSTAFUDGIE would be sending his hairy wood pecker in their DM's within a micro second

Agreed. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time this superstar influencer got a PR? Genuinely curious because with all the 'coaching experience' and time he spends running, I'd expect records to be continually broken
this! And Kelly - she should be setting marathon PB’s constantly…

don’t think he has broken his PR from his first marathon yet, I may be wrong but I don’t think so. Says it all really!

Reactions: 2
All that lactate nonsense made no difference a few months when he got injured! You can take your blood as much as you like it blady well makes no difference when you are over training 🙈 he annoys me so much! Tries to act all elite and like he is the god of running when in reality he doesn’t train anything like the enlisted or pro athletes do and to be honest there is no need for him to train like them as he himself is not a pro athlete…

this! And Kelly - she should be setting marathon PB’s constantly…

don’t think he has broken his PR from his first marathon yet, I may be wrong but I don’t think so. Says it all really!
He knocked 21 seconds off it in 2019 and that's it - pretty much proof that all his over training definitely doesn't work!

Reactions: 11
His ego won't allow him to train properly. Instead of stepping back and reevaluating his over-training, he deludes himself with things like lactate measurements. He needs a sports psychologist and a real coach. How many times will he and Kelly repeat the cycle (while making money off the willful ignorance of their followers) before something changes?

• Heart
More grey zoning from Kelly today just to make sure her legs are filled with fatigue for Sunday. Seriously though - the last two days before a race are for resting or at the most a very easy 5k - not 7 miles around marathon pace 🤯

• Wow
More grey zoning from Kelly today just to make sure her legs are filled with fatigue for Sunday. Seriously though - the last two days before a race are for resting or at the most a very easy 5k - not 7 miles around marathon pace 🤯
Run done though 😛, run done.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.