thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The oddest thing is they were probably sat on the same sofa having this weird publicly posted convo. Just why?! bleeping weird pair and it is not #relationshipgoals by any stretch.

Reactions: 11
Weird public digs, Matt going out for and logging pointless bonus miles. Both tragic.

Reactions: 6
It’s interesting when you actually compare tits to an actual pro athlete. I had Lucy CB in mind, which had a stress fracture and now I’m following her road to recovery. It’s impressive and actually motivating how open she is, all the stages she goes through in order to recover, the fact that she was willing to lie flat do absolutely zero exercise and walk with crutches for so long and the rehab work now.
On the other side tits who is not even a pro athlete pushes through injury, trains in secret and is anything but transparent.

Obviously there is a reason one is a pro athlete and keeps progressing and the other not.

Reactions: 10
Like I said. No magic formula
Quality and consistency

They race too much also. By doing so they are always tapering and recovering which affects their training plans

basically he’s clueless and coaching qualifications arnt worth the paper they are written on - the only thing that works is years of experience

Reactions: 2
Has he actually done CIRF though? I’m sure I remember reading on here ages ago that a lot of the Insta coaches only have LIRF and not CIRF, which explains a lot. I tried to check him on England Athletics but you need his DOB. Standard Google check doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 1
Both LIRF and CIRF are no big deal. Almost impossible to fail

Tell you the basics and safety aspects etc

Certainly don’t teach you much about coaching

Its the men and women who have put in years at local running clubs, or the coaches that coach pro athletes that know their stuff

You can get coached by Elish McColgan and her BF for less than Welshwanker

Reactions: 6
Has he actually done CIRF though? I’m sure I remember reading on here ages ago that a lot of the Insta coaches only have LIRF and not CIRF, which explains a lot. I tried to check him on England Athletics but you need his DOB. Standard Google check doesn’t help either.
No he hasn’t. You can check on the Power of 10 website.

Agreed with the next comment that CIRF isn’t really useful, but the fact he hasn’t bothered shows his willingness towards doing things via the proper channels. It’s only about the money to him. Plus, he clearly thinks he is already smarter than everyone! Perhaps he’s the type who would actually benefit from the common sense of the CIRF

Reactions: 5
C93E1D7A-0CCA-4A39-B620-B64A077F4769.jpeg

Pretty sure the two highlighted words on the CiRF would cause issues. How can you improve if you already think you know it all?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was running behind them for a bit at London Marathon last year. They both looked fuming and didn’t say a word to each other. I spent ages thinking I know those 2 then it clicked 😂. Overtook them and carried on with my day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is Kelly buying followers? She doesn't usually get that many new followers and she hasn't posted anything that's worth that many new follows.
She has to be or using some kind of paid service to do something! Instagram is known as a dying platform so I find this very hard to believe!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.