thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to get into the topic again but I just want to apologise for losing my cool yesterday. I really like this thread and think that we all have valued discussions on all the running ones (that personally I have found really helpful).

I shouldn’t have said some of the things I said but felt challenged and so retaliated.

❤
It could be her? Throwing some of the lazy standard insults at Matt & herself along the way to hide themselves.

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if she poor diet is linked to over training - when I'm exhausted all I want is quick carbs etc.
Maybe, I'm exactly the same but I'll scoff a doughnut, think well, that made me feel crap, not the best choice, draw a line under it and focus on better nutrition again.

I understand that balance is ok and there's nothing wrong with treats in moderation , what I don't get it photographing every sugary snack, posting it online to your fitness account with a smug smile.
Maybe 85% of her diet is nutritious but we've never seen any of it so can only assume it's awful.

I wonder if she'd post so many smug cake pics if she was overweight.

Reactions: 5
That video of him screaming is something else. Definitely wouldn’t want to be the other side of an argument with that!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Maybe, I'm exactly the same but I'll scoff a doughnut, think well, that made me feel crap, not the best choice, draw a line under it and focus on better nutrition again.

I understand that balance is ok and there's nothing wrong with treats in moderation , what I don't get it photographing every sugary snack, posting it online to your fitness account with a smug smile.
Maybe 85% of her diet is nutritious but we've never seen any of it so can only assume it's awful.

I wonder if she'd post so many smug cake pics if she was overweight.
Of course she wouldn’t. There is an odd culture of a lot of skinny running influencers posting sugary/fatty food and looking smug about it… it’s a weird “flex” that you eat tit and are thin that really needed to die in the 00s

Reactions: 9
Of course she wouldn’t. There is an odd culture of a lot of skinny running influencers posting sugary/fatty food and looking smug about it… it’s a weird “flex” that you eat tit and are thin that really needed to die in the 00s
Hungry Runner Girl is the worst when it comes to that.

Reactions: 2
Ugh his vlog “want it” is he his phrase taking over from “banking” and “building” 🤢

“Everyone’s a rival but I want to be the one who endured and suffers the most out there”

This guy needs counselling and therapy, there’s more to this obsession and anger. He comes across very angry inside!

Reactions: 11
That video of him screaming is something else. Definitely wouldn’t want to be the other side of an argument with that!
If he shouted at me like that during a race I would 100% stop, take my shoes off and throw them at him. Hard. Who the duck does he think he is?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has Kelly done 11 miles today with a half this weekend?! Or have I imagined the half.
that’s the DNS/bonk excuse sorted

Reactions: 4
If he shouted at me like that during a race I would 100% stop, take my shoes off and throw them at him. Hard. Who the duck does he think he is?!
That was so aggressive, would have really put me off. What’s wrong with an encouraging well done/keep it up/you’re looking strong. To set up and film yourself doing it, ughh. A sad little man with a massive ego who need to take a step back.

Reactions: 8
I take the day off on Fridays so I am nice and fresh for parkrun for gods sake!! And Kelly, I have a BQ… rest is vital.

That was so aggressive, would have really put me off. What’s wrong with an encouraging well done/keep it up/you’re looking strong. To set up and film yourself doing it, ughh. A sad little man with a massive ego who need to take a step back.
I bet he wouldn’t do it if he wasn’t filming

Reactions: 12
She did nearly 11 miles on Tuesday and another 11 yesterday. And then has a half this weekend. Bonk City, population Kells

• Haha
Reactions: 7
my coach is an elite runner and i'm training for some specific endurance events and my mileage isn't as ridiculous as hers! Its about quality over quantity. She is also making the mistake many make of running all their training runs at one pace which is usually faster than race pace then wondering why they can't perform on the day!! One of the biggest things is easy runs actually being easy which lets face it her ego isn't able to handle and how would it look on Strava doing an 11 minute mile?? And speed sessions should actually be speed sessions then bring it all together with a good long tempo session every few weeks. She's never going to improve with what she is doing!

Reactions: 7
With regards to Kelly, I really think if she ditched her "coach" and joined a local running club she would be better off. Currently she is either running on her own or with Matt, or one of the other Insta tryhards, who are all significantly quicker than she is. If she found a few people a similar/bit quicker pace than herself and tagged along with them once or twice a week I'm sure she would improve and would definitely enjoy it more! The thing that strikes me the most is that she never truly seems to enjoy any of it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
With regards to Kelly, I really think if she ditched her "coach" and joined a local running club she would be better off. Currently she is either running on her own or with Matt, or one of the other Insta tryhards, who are all significantly quicker than she is. If she found a few people a similar/bit quicker pace than herself and tagged along with them once or twice a week I'm sure she would improve and would definitely enjoy it more! The thing that strikes me the most is that she never truly seems to enjoy any of it 🤷‍♀️
The trouble with that is Kelly thinks she's a better runner than she is, I believe she thinks she too good/insta famous to join a club. Remember when she was sat in her car hiding when there was a group of local runners near. Her and Tits have egos far beyond reality.

Reactions: 10
The trouble with that is Kelly thinks she's a better runner than she is, I believe she thinks she too good/insta famous to join a club. Remember when she was sat in her car hiding when there was a group of local runners near. Her and Tits have egos far beyond reality.
Good point. I'd forgotten about that incident. That was just plain weird!

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it’s that she thinks she’s too good, because most good runners run with/for clubs, I think it’s that she probably knows it would be embarrassing to have to tell people she runs for a living when she runs 52 min 10ks

• Haha
Reactions: 11
if that was my coach, I'd have fired him on the spot for being such a twit. I do not respond well to being yelled at, and it sounds abusive rather than inspiring.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.