thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she says she was sick twice and other runners stopped to check she was ok. Yet the difference between her elapsed time and moving time is a few seconds. Surely that's not enough time to sort yourself out after it?
Makes no sense at all.

Plus his constant 'babe you're looking so strong' or whatever guff he shouts gets on my wick if I was running beside her it would give me rage

She knew posted Instagram stories shouting 'keep going baby you're amazing' and it gave me the ick

Attachments

Reactions: 9
6 seconds to be sick twice? And sick enough for others to notice and to check she’s ok? I smell a very strong whiff of BS.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
6 seconds to be sick twice? And sick enough for others to notice and to check she’s ok? I smell a very strong whiff of BS.
Why is she lying about being sick? To account for the fact that her time was slower than her pb?

These two have honestly lost the plot.

Reactions: 6
She said she was running all out and giving it all, the 'sick break' was obviously to prove that. Yet she still could only manage a 52 minute 10k time. After how many months, years , blocks, sessions for the BQ yet this is her best effort thus far.

Reactions: 7
So stupid to lie. Especially when she was all I'm not running to a plan, my plan is just blow up. Wtf
Maybe it's to excuse the fact she wasn't faster. Who knows. Pair of actual fools.

Strava doesn't lie.

I doubt she'll ever BQ. Sad as her reason behind it is heartbreaking.
But pushing herself to the point of being sick/lying about being sick isn't going make it happen.

For full disclosure I'll never be fast enough to BQ and I'm OK with that. I refuse to break myself trying.

Reactions: 6
Getting sick during a race is an odd flex. Though nothing surprises me with these two anymore.

Reactions: 3
Why , if its true, is she being sick at all during a 10k if she's training and running like she claims to have been for so long? Her fitness levels should be amazing.. or If it's not true, why lie about it. Its so weird. Almost feel bad for her that she's created this fake world of running that she simply can't keep up with.

Reactions: 7
Very odd to be sick in a race. Maybe at the end but not mid race
Maybe she's think of the typical ultra runner gastro excuses/reasons for dropping out - not quite the same with. 10k!

Normally that last few hundred meter push can send me over the edge to feeling sick, but I've only vommed once and that was after a marathon when I drank too much water.

Kelly just makes me feel a bit sad. What's her life going to be in 5 years when she's not progressed in her running her kids are all older etc. She's no career to speak of etc ...

I mean it's the same for Welsh tits, but I have a soft spot for Kelly as I used to relate to her (obv not now)

Reactions: 5
Long time lurker, even longer time cynic where these pair of muppets are concerned! Six seconds to be sick twice must be professional standard puking...or utter BS. I know where I'd put my money. I've nearly posted many times but the sandwich clip pushed me over the edge! Please can someone make him stop?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The stupid sandwich story 😂 made the mistake of having the sound on and my kids looked at my like WTF are you watching. And they watch some ridiculous tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's the Runderwear post that calls her "the amazing" that really got me. What's she amazing at? DNS-ing? Didn't realise that was inspo 😁

• Haha
For full disclosure I'll never be fast enough to BQ and I'm OK with that. I refuse to break myself trying.
Ive had to not do a couple of marathons on my bucket list because I doubt I will make cut off and just like you, Im ok with that! I love when people run just for joy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You see this really fucks me off EVEN MORE (I know, is that even possible?) how can you be so bleeping stupid that you get sick going balls out on a 10k? Like is this your first run hun? It’s absolutely basic running that you don’t push so hard you have to stop and be sick?! My god, this marathon bonk is gonna be one for the history books.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welshtits latest story 🤦🏽‍♀️ “It’s my first roll of the dice” “I can draw a line in the sand” 🤢

Also says he’s quite a way off that sun 15 minute 5k. Am I wrong here but pretty sure he gave it large about doing sub 15 minute 5k by mid July, or have I got that timeframe wrong?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.