thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, nobody goes on a ‘recovery run’ up the trails with a 791 foot elevation gain. I don’t give a tit how low your heart rate is. Walk the poor bloody dog or run a 5k around the flat ‘wonder lake’ for your recovery you bleeping idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Kelly's latest reel, she starts off with longer strides than usual then looks really choppy almost as if she's limping slightly, don't know if it's the editing or her running.
Thats the one thing I really noticed, she looked like she had a slight limp in the end

Reactions: 2
"Recovery run" today. Recovery from what?
17 doughnuts and 23 spoons from the Nutella jar

Kelly's latest reel, she starts off with longer strides than usual then looks really choppy almost as if she's limping slightly, don't know if it's the editing or her running.
I’ve been saying for weeks she looks likes she’s got a limp. When she stories walking back to her house you can see her body movements are in a limp form. She either has this permanently or there’s something she ignores

Reactions: 5
Her latest reel seems to have been sped up slightly, the speed/movement of her ponytail highlights this.

Her latest reel seems to have been sped up slightly, the speed/movement of her ponytail highlights this.
She has posted another crap reel.

I reckon the second to last section (her running away from the camera, slightly uphill) is sped up.

Thoughts?

Why do they do this?

I reckon the second to last section (her running away from the camera, slightly uphill) is sped up.

Thoughts?

Why do they do this?
It really is tit isn’t it? At one point it looks like the back ground is super imposed!

Thoughts?

Why do they do this?
Yep it does look sped up and the one bit you see Matt has told her to smile.

• Haha
It’s definitely sped up, awful camera work and editing.
the irony of the music choice… make it look easy. Kells, you make it look utter shite 👌🏻

Reactions: 6
What a rubbish reel, why does she run like she’s too late to make it to the toilet and that fart wasn’t actually safe?
Oh and brace yourself, DNS incoming in t-4 days

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t wear their stuff but seeing Kelly “modelling” it and with those bullshit fakery questions, I’m fully avoiding them now.
I’ve been buying their stuff for years, from back when they were RunBreeze. But they lost me as a customer by using these numpties to do their advertising.

Reactions: 6
FML another reel. Why does she keep her head so still? It’s like she’s a robot and tits is working her from the control pad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You can see her slow down as she gets to the top of the hill on the reel. Her and tits are used world wide in the runderwear adverts.

Reactions: 1
I'm just glad she's not wearing her booty shorts and we don't have to watch her thighs rubbing as she runs. Nothing wrong with having thighs that touch, it's normal and healthy, it just looks painful.

Also, she has a slowish cadence when she's running so it's pretty obvious when they speed it up, I think that's what makes her stride look so short and choppy.

Reactions: 3
I'm just glad she's not wearing her booty shorts and we don't have to watch her thighs rubbing as she runs. Nothing wrong with having thighs that touch, it's normal and healthy, it just looks painful.

Also, she has a slowish cadence when she's running so it's pretty obvious when they speed it up, I think that's what makes her stride look so short and choppy.
Very slow... 155 on yesterday's run (good form means cadence around 175-185 regardless of speed...only slower in very tall people)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.