thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 52min 10k, sorry with all the ‘training’ she’s doing why is she not any quicker?
Over training, and lack of quality running. Not to mention all the donuts
THIS. THIS is what I don't get. She's running 85km weeks and can only run a 52 minute 10k?? That's just... terrible.

To be clear: 52 minutes is not a terrible time, it's just a terrible time if you are doing that much training. That indicates something is very very wrong with your training. To put in all those hours and only get that out...

Reactions: 17
A 52min 10k, sorry with all the ‘training’ she’s doing why is she not any quicker?
Over training, and lack of quality running. Not to mention all the donuts
Exactly! What pissed me off the most is that she’s made a big deal out of how much faster she was this year compared to when she did it before, it’s misconception and she’s making it out like she last run it in September after lockdown

Reactions: 6
THIS. THIS is what I don't get. She's running 85km weeks and can only run a 52 minute 10k?? That's just... terrible.

To be clear: 52 minutes is not a terrible time, it's just a terrible time if you are doing that much training. That indicates something is very very wrong with your training. To put in all those hours and only get that out...
Also bear in mind this is with brand new carbon plated shoes so equates to more like 54 mins in normal running shoes

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just saw this and thought that he looks pretty fresh with no sweat for someone who has done that workout! More lies? Either way he really is an odd person
Did he go for a shower then go back out to the garage to record his story??

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Kelly's latest reel, she starts off with longer strides than usual then looks really choppy almost as if she's limping slightly, don't know if it's the editing or her running.

Reactions: 2
She’s missed the mark entirely. Reels are supposed to be cleverly edited, a lot of the ones I’ve seen have a story or a point. She just gets Tits to film her running and calls it a reel. She still runs like she’s tit her pants but at least her tongue is firmly in her closed gob 🙌🏻.
(Who wants to bet that was filmed today and that rather than resting after yesterdays “hard effort on tired legs with one sick stop”, she’s chalking up more junk miles for the next DNS?)

Reactions: 10
She’s missed the mark entirely. Reels are supposed to be cleverly edited, a lot of the ones I’ve seen have a story or a point. She just gets Tits to film her running and calls it a reel. She still runs like she’s tit her pants but at least her tongue is firmly in her closed gob 🙌🏻.
(Who wants to bet that was filmed today and that rather than resting after yesterdays “hard effort on tired legs with one sick stop”, she’s chalking up more junk miles for the next DNS?)
100% that’s today - “easy miles” = legging it faster then could manage yesterday IN A RACE for a few hundred metres for thr “gram”

I don’t want to be an hole about shoes and times - but when my times, training, commitment started dropping I said I wasn’t even going to contemplate “super shoes” until it was worthwhile. If I was getting those times as essentially a “fulltime runner” I’d be bleeping ashamed of spaffing £250+ on those trainers

Edit:
Is she wearing the same gear as yesterday (new socks and shoes) the sweaty get!

• Sick
Three comments on Strava so far, apparently they can’t wait to follow her journey. Hey, Strava Fans, here’s a spoiler… she’ll run too much, too fast and then not start the race. You’re welcome.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks a little like she’s limping or adjusting her gait in the last part of that “reel”

Reactions: 5

I agree totally! 85km a week! It’s absurd and then you run a 52min 10k. She might actually have a chance at getting a good 10k Pb if she lay off all those miles.

The most I ever ran when marathon training was about 60k a week during peak weeks and I ran 40mins faster than her and I am by no means fast.

I don’t know how she can’t see this. Surely she follows runners who are running BQ times and see’s their training?or surely she reflects on what she has done and see’s what needs to change. If you are constantly chasing PB’s then surely you adjectival your training if you are continually failing!

Reactions: 7
Why is does she keep posting these reels? If I’ve seen her tit running form once I’ve seen it one too many times.

• Haha
He has filtered that video so much that he's just a blur and you can't see any sweat, any pores, hahahahahah

Her reels are tit. And if she really did vom (lie), how embarrassing. She thinks she can hold that pace for 26.2 miles? She's such a joke.

Attachments

Ugh his story is vom. And why treadmill? Her reel is tit. Those bloody inspirational voice overs? CRINGE

I generally wouldn’t comment on parenting but it’s got to the stage with Harri now where nothing seems to be about him. He’s like an ‘accessory’ to their life and it’s actually really really sad. He must be getting too old for that buggy? Isn’t he about 2.5? His whole life is .. stick him in front of the TV, stuff a dummy in his mouth, stuff him in the car seat, stuff him full of junk food. Where is the emotional availability? Where is their true presence with him? And you may all blast me down for this, but get his bloody hair trimmed!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.