thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1370655

Keep the excuses rolling in you bleeping idiot. As we’ve mentioned, funny how she can go week after week with no problems and then race day comes and oh look, another tit excuse.
Why is she always sick? Is this normal?

I was never sick when I raced (unless I drank too much water immediately afterwards and the water just came up-sorry for TMI).

Is she trying to imply that she is “working hard” by saying she is always sick and us mere mortals who don’t push ourselves to vomiting just aren’t trying hard enough?

In my mind if she is always being ill something is wrong, either with nutrition or with her T1.

Reactions: 7
Why is she always sick? Is this normal?

I was never sick when I raced (unless I drank too much water immediately afterwards and the water just came up-sorry for TMI).

Is she trying to imply that she is “working hard” by saying she is always sick and us mere mortals who don’t push ourselves to vomiting just aren’t trying hard enough?

In my mind if she is always being ill something is wrong, either with nutrition or with her T1.
Definitely poor nutrition *and* poor T1 management. NOT normal. I've never experienced it. Likely related to starting runs in a hyper state as mentioned yesterday.

You'd think after running 7(?) years now she might have had one or two chances to practice what works...

Reactions: 5
I genuinely puzzle how they have any kind of following who look
up to these guys as role models.

Nothing inspirational to see here in the slightest.

I read some articles last year about diabulimia and I think there is a good point made here with the way Kelly managed her diabetes.

Reactions: 4
Being sick, allegedly, gives an excuse for being 2mins slower than PB. In unrelated news, 8:27 pace gives a 3:41 marathon and I believe 35-39 BQ time is a sub 3:35, though likely to need few minutes buffer. I can’t even begin to imagine running a marathon at my 10k pace - though it would be on track for a sub 3 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1370655

Keep the excuses rolling in you bleeping idiot. As we’ve mentioned, funny how she can go week after week with no problems and then race day comes and oh look, another tit excuse.
Some people have no idea 😂 a 15 minute improvement over 6 years (last time she ran it with a broken wrist) isn't amazing progress, it's noob gains.
Screenshot_20220626-111251~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes, I just looked back to see it was 2016 when she last ran it. Funnily enough she's on the entry list for 2017 but no finish time so assume a DNS, nothing changes eh😆 Despite a few years since being with Titts and going "all in" running high miles every week she's made small gains over that time.
ETA - neither of them have gained much at all despite endless training. When will they wake up and realise it's not working?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just wish they would be more realistic about the BQ. I ran a 45 min 10k last weekend and I’m not in BQ shape at all ally the moment, could scrape a GFA if it went my way on the day…
Also the constant being sick is weird. I call bullshit and an excuse for a slower time that she wanted

If that's all she's capable of after god knows how many training blocks and session's well I think she needs to understand the BQ ain't happening anytime soon...no amount of smug boomerangs will fix that.

Reactions: 9
45 mins needs to be her normal 10K time to stand a chance of a 3:35 marathon. And then that's if everything aligns perfectly on the day with weather conditions and nutrition and a perfect training block

Reactions: 5
A 52min 10k, sorry with all the ‘training’ she’s doing why is she not any quicker?
Over training, and lack of quality running. Not to mention all the donuts

Reactions: 10
What was this run for her today? A race, an easy run or more junk miles with extra junk food for Harri to keep him quiet?

The fact she 'vommed' speaks volumes yet again.

I also didn't realise how bad Matt's hairline was until I saw Kelly's stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not sure when she has this alleged ‘vom’ break. There’s barely a few seconds between actual and elapsed times? So many lies for the followers it’s become second nature

• Wow
Not sure when she has this alleged ‘vom’ break. There’s barely a few seconds between actual and elapsed times? So many lies for the followers it’s become second nature
I’ve not looked at her elapsed time but smelt bullshit at her comment at that. She just wanted a quick excuse for why it wasn’t a better time when she’s wanting a BQ in 3 months time. She might enjoy it more if she realised it’s not happening

At least Welshtits is a half decent runner, she is so full of bullshit, I am so sick of their bullshit and lies

At least Welshtits is a half decent runner, she is so full of bullshit, I am so sick of their bullshit and lies
Correction: he’s got some natural speed, but he’s not made progress either. He could be a decent runner if he dropped his ego and started working with a coach who actually knows something about training runners.

Kelly ran 85k this week😧. For what though??
Her last 3 weeks have been in the mid 20s range. I see zero problems with doubling her distance in one week (she says in her sarcastic tone)

Last edited:
Just saw this and thought that he looks pretty fresh with no sweat for someone who has done that workout! More lies? Either way he really is an odd person

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.