thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swansea DNS finally addressed in the latest Tits video. Kelly was apparently throwing up all night before the race…
If it was as simple as that then they’d have gone on their stories to explain, it’s 100% more than that. These two are a bullshitting pair of snakes, genuinely am concerned about their sheep followers who can’t see the crap these two spout!

His 5k training is probably stuck at the back of his junk garage with his swimming training and his top, sweaty little bellend!

Reactions: 6
It's so funny how illness always strikes Kelly when she has a race booked. Never any other time

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I still think she drank too much. Night away without the kids, an evening stuck with those hangers on Welshie coaches, a race she didn't really want to run. Probably was being sick

Not unprecedented. Remember in winter when they had that "date night", she got drunk and went on Twitter demanding someone tell her the identity of posters on here, then bonked her long run the next day a couple of miles in. Blamed the burger like she doesn't normally fuel with junk food 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
How many times has Welshtits been swimming since he realised he can't swim? Is he just not mentioning ironman now and going all in on his 5k in the hope everyone will forget about ironman? Or is he taking sneaky swimming lessons so he can come out and surprise us all? I know what he should be doing....

Reactions: 3
I still think she drank too much. Night away without the kids, an evening stuck with those hangers on Welshie coaches, a race she didn't really want to run. Probably was being sick

Not unprecedented. Remember in winter when they had that "date night", she got drunk and went on Twitter demanding someone tell her the identity of posters on here, then bonked her long run the next day a couple of miles in. Blamed the burger like she doesn't normally fuel with junk food 🙄
Yep I remember that, I was one of the people who she wanted the identity of 🤣 didn’t she delete the twitter account because when people looked into it had stuff on that wouldn’t of looked good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having run only 20 miles last week, Kelly's clearly targetting 50+ this week. Already on 45... Guarantee she'll be feeling shattered (if she's lucky enough to avoid injury) next week

Overindulging the night before the half is the most plausible explanation I’ve heard yet. She overshares so much, but that kind of embarrassment could keep her off Instagram for a few days.

Reactions: 6
Watch the latest all in episode this afternoon, wtf goes through his head with this tit he puts out. Talking like a half Ironman is going to be a breeze! Get the swim out the way and it’s fiiiiine, he’s trained on a turbo trainer for months so it’s going to be easy!

Also…Got to hear them both being cringey little bastards at the womens tour of Britain shouting allezallezallez out, bet they got back in the car and asked each other what it meant and why it’s shouted.

Genuinely feel sorry for Harry tbh. Dragged all over and in her vlog the other day you could see he wanted his mum and she just shoved crisps on his fingers and he just wanted out of the buggy. Pair of dick heads

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Watch the latest all in episode this afternoon, wtf goes through his head with this tit he puts out. Talking like a half Ironman is going to be a breeze! Get the swim out the way and it’s fiiiiine, he’s trained on a turbo trainer for months so it’s going to be easy!

Also…Got to hear them both being cringey little bastards at the womens tour of Britain shouting allezallezallez out, bet they got back in the car and asked each other what it meant and why it’s shouted.

Genuinely feel sorry for Harry tbh. Dragged all over and in her vlog the other day you could see he wanted his mum and she just shoved crisps on his fingers and he just wanted out of the buggy. Pair of dick heads
God help him that’s all I have to say!

People who say “ you just need to get through the swim” have actually trained for that swim and just want it out the way.

Good luck to him!

I will be refreshing the Ironman tracker on that day, that’s for sure!

Make sure you all get it downloaded and ready for the delights that will be race day!

Reactions: 8
Yep I remember that, I was one of the people who she wanted the identity of 🤣 didn’t she delete the twitter account because when people looked into it had stuff on that wouldn’t of looked good.
I don't remember this! This is amazing! Anyone have screenshots? Hahaha

Reactions: 1
I don't remember this! This is amazing! Anyone have screenshots? Hahaha
Think this is them here.

• Wow
Think this is them here.
still absolute gold

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha yep! I think there was even more focus on finding out who instaclowns was 😂 I saved their handle and kept checking but was still not active caz0809, looked like a whingy account. They seemed to be located in Gloucestershire and someone shared that they had a feeling it was someone to do with ash_runs27 or whatever his name is. At that time I remember calling him out and as someone who was mildly less perverted than fudgie, but who knows who it was!

Did say I’m just some haggy bird from Burnley and if they really wanted to know who I was then I really have triggered them 🤣🙅🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh it probably was Ash.
He drove me here originally by screenshotting stuff about him ages ago - quick Google search of the text brought this up.
He then posted some “yeah I’m awesome” comment next day as a classic false deflection.

Kelly & Matt might live in a social media world of BS but at least they aren’t going out and directly impacting others.

Fudgie and Ash (reportedly) creep on anything female that they find.
If it were ash, he probably got called out by someone who he thought was a sure thing and took to Twitter to try and dig away at it.

Oh it probably was Ash.
He drove me here originally by screenshotting stuff about him ages ago - quick Google search of the text brought this up.
He then posted some “yeah I’m awesome” comment next day as a classic false deflection.

Kelly & Matt might live in a social media world of BS but at least they aren’t going out and directly impacting others.

Fudgie and Ash (reportedly) creep on anything female that they find.
If it were ash, he probably got called out by someone who he thought was a sure thing and took to Twitter to try and dig away at it.
I don't think it would have been Ash, I've never followed him or commented here about him so he would have no reason to name me. I don't think it was a coincidence that the second post was the night Kelly and Welshtits got drunk, and Kelly is Gloucestershire born and bred.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What race has she done this morning?

Seeing her smug medal face already has set me off for a crappy Sunday.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
D65A40DF-27AF-4389-9846-9ED6913F621F.jpeg

Keep the excuses rolling in you bleeping idiot. As we’ve mentioned, funny how she can go week after week with no problems and then race day comes and oh look, another tit excuse.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.