thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably because there’s a marathon option (IIRC), so he’s trying to justify that he’s *only* doing the half marathon. I’d love to see either of them try the swim or the bike part of LCW.
That would be perfect practice for his half ironman! Not that he would.

Reactions: 4
Swansea DNS finally addressed in the latest Tits video. Kelly was apparently throwing up all night before the race…

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't buy it... She'd have been quick to do a story in that case to get arse kissing sympathy. Instead she (they both) had a hiatus of several days from SM which even a hospital trip didn't stop earlier this year. I still think blazing row but I guess none of us would put that on our SM.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah I call bollocks on that too, they over share too much and they love to play the sympathy card. So she spends all her time in hospital with a UTI on Insta but when she is throwing up, she doesn’t say a word? Nah mate.
Interesting he addressed after it’s discussed here again recently… hi Tits 👋🏻👋🏻

• Haha
I don't buy it... She'd have been quick to do a story in that case to get arse kissing sympathy. Instead she (they both) had a hiatus of several days from SM which even a hospital trip didn't stop earlier this year. I still think blazing row but I guess none of us would put that on our SM.
Yeah - totally legitimate reason but why not say straight away if that’s the case? Unless holding out in an attempt to get more engagement from people asking? Bizarre behaviour to not just post a quick - ‘well this sucks, I’m sick, so no race’ (in the context of how much they usually post)

Plus she was out running the next day wasn’t she? Not exactly a great idea if you’ve been chucking your guts up the day before

Reactions: 7
I really need to try and not get so pissed off with these 2, like why am I so surprised by the bullshit they come out with. It’s constant, so I feel I should be used to it by now. KELLY BEING SICK IS UTTER bleeping BOLLOCKS YOU PAIR OF LYING CUNTS.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I really need to try and not get so pissed off with these 2, like why am I so surprised by the bullshit they come out with. It’s constant, so I feel I should be used to it by now. KELLY BEING SICK IS UTTER bleeping BOLLOCKS YOU PAIR OF LYING CUNTS.
Being sick all night - that’s the classic bullshit excuse people use to get a day off work 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't buy the being sick all night excuse one bit
If she had been so would have addressed it and said at the time. Not leave it so long.
The pair of them are a joke

They are lying. We know they’re lying. They know we know they’re lying. We know they know we know they’re lying. Kind of reminds me of much of what is wrong with the world today. Just be ******* honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
What absolute twit, Kelly what are you trying to prove you’re not a very good T1 roll model are you!!!! By the way my mother is T1
This makes me so mad!

Can’t remember the exact details but there was something in the news a while back about type 1, women in particular who would purposely run themselves high to lose weight or stay thin with some devastating consequences long term. The fact she’s openly shared how high she starts her runs does make me question if she does the same.

my boyfriend has never started a run deliberately high and in the past 5 or so years has had to pause a run due to feeling like he was starting to get low and refuel only a couple of times. It’s just not necessary.

This makes me so mad!

Can’t remember the exact details but there was something in the news a while back about type 1, women in particular who would purposely run themselves high to lose weight or stay thin with some devastating consequences long term. The fact she’s openly shared how high she starts her runs does make me question if she does the same.

my boyfriend has never started a run deliberately high and in the past 5 or so years has had to pause a run due to feeling like he was starting to get low and refuel only a couple of times. It’s just not necessary.
I remember, didn’t one girl go blind in one eye because of it.
It does look like she does, I hope she knows what happens when things go wrong.

Reactions: 1
Kelly hun it’s spelt novorapid you should know that. So many long term complications of being high so often! Her HbA1c must be a crazy number, wonder if her diabetes nurses follow her insta

Reactions: 2
This makes me so mad!

She definitely said she starts her runs high, she did show her reading in one of her stories but I can't remember what it was. Such a bad example, but she only has herself to blame if she has long term problems.

Reactions: 1
Just remember these screenshots when she does some promo as a Type1 athelete/ambassador.

I'm shocked she think this is humorous! She sells herself as a type 1 runner so it's really concerning she's happy to set such a bad example with no regard to newly diagnosed or young followers who might look to her page.

Diabulimia is what you’re referring to. Really dangerous, amplifies typical diabetic risks and can be fatal. It disgusts me that she makes jokes about her novorapid. She’s a bad runner “influencer”. A bad T1 “athlete/ambassador/influencer”. And not exactly the greatest role model for healthy parenting.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I really dislike Chessie King but I somehow ended up on her husband's page earlier and found his reel about dealing with his T1 in a morning quite eye opening. That's the kind of thing Kelly could be doing, rather than trashing her body in every which way. She's an absolutely tit example of a T1 "athlete"

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.