thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something strange is going on as she hasn't been active on Instagram for over 5 hours

Reactions: 2
What photos?!
The race ones. They are up but the numbers aren’t matching with them. I don’t think they are last year’s. The Kelly and Nathan do seem to be running together but aren’t Kelly and Matt.

The 591 person isn’t Matt.

Could be wrong.

She won't be happy, she took a rest day for that race. And now her precious Strava graph is going in the wrong direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Weirdly paced. Don't think they would have started together at that pace, though explains her DNFing at 5K if they did, then him trying to keep it easy pace (for him, building back) but struggling to stay steady with the crowds...
My guess: He was pacing her but that pace was unsustainable for her from 5K, so she dropped back and he picked it up. Then his injury flared up again (or he sustained a new one) and jogged it in to finish. Kelly didn’t finish or we would have seen that splattered all over IG already.

My guess: He was pacing her but that pace was unsustainable for her from 5K, so she dropped back and he picked it up. Then his injury flared up again (or he sustained a new one) and jogged it in to finish. Kelly didn’t finish or we would have seen that splattered all over IG already.
That finish time was for a different Matthew Rees, and Kelly's chip didn't cross the start line so I'm guessing they both DNS. Do they think this is going to gain them more engagement, more likes, more followers? No, it's just making them a laughing stock! How many races is that now that Kelly has DNS?

Reactions: 5
I reckon they fell out over his not racing only pacing comment last night. Had a raging argument and didn’t run today.

long time lurker but had to comment on this tit show today

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I reckon Kelly just chickened out having bonked her last half marathon (Brighton) and DNSed/bonked her last four marathons (Manchester, Seville, London, Berlin) and couldn't face defending another bonk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon they fell out over his not racing only pacing comment last night. Had a raging argument and didn’t run today.

long time lurker but had to comment on this tit show today
Must admit I’m with the real story that they had a blazing row, but eagerly await the #bloodsugars #badstomach #poorlychild #toothache #insertsnotherexcusehere story 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The addiction is real so she’ll definitely go out for a run today. Whether she hides it or not will depend on the excuse for not racing.

• Heart
My money is on poorly child story. That way they don’t feel people can say anything bad about it. But I’d still question if that was a bullshit excuse. If I was one of those kids I’d fake being ill so I didn’t have to be dragged along to witness all the bollocks.

I bet Tits is desperate for his boy to take after him and be a runner (although he would never want to be beaten). Wouldn’t surprise me if H hates running as a result of being dragged to races and buggy runs or… he takes after his mum and is bang average.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.