thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kelly and Nathan Rees....side by side. They're in disguise 🥸
If Themis is genuinely them and they’ve done this to avoid people tracking them, then I stand by my comments last night. They’re a pair of weird cunts.

I genuinely am starting to worry about the health of their mind and how it works!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If this is what they’re doing, then they are truly f**ked up. I also thought that for most races, you have to give loads of personal info and didn’t think you could register under a false name? Race photos will be interesting…

Reactions: 5
God I hope it’s them, a time of 2:27 is properly bonktastic considering her PB is about 1:50-1:55

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He said he's pacing, does he mean he's an official pacer or just pacing Kelly. That would explain the 1:45 time, too slow for him, too fast for her. Poorly paced though, when you click on it, so maybe not.
The radio silence is weird. Looks like they were staying over and had dumped the kids so what excuse will it be this time 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Weirdly paced. Don't think they would have started together at that pace, though explains her DNFing at 5K if they did, then him trying to keep it easy pace (for him, building back) but struggling to stay steady with the crowds...

Attachments

Reactions: 1
She’s either give a false name, dns or ripped her timing chip off her number to avoid being tracked

If he was a pacer he would have made a big deal out of it. Also why would you hide your Strava activity if you were a pacer. It’s a bonk and all will be revealed on youtube in about 2 weeks when nobody gives a duck.

• Haha
Awe man they are trolling Tattle big time and it’s a) SO sad and b) so hilarious! DNS, bonk, DNF .. never stopped them sharing it for the attention before now, so what’s different today?Highly dysfunctional individuals.

What a pair of deluded individuals if they have run under different names could end up with them being banned from events

Reactions: 3
Awe man they are trolling Tattle big time and it’s a) SO sad and b) so hilarious! DNS, bonk, DNF .. never stopped them sharing it for the attention before now, so what’s different today?Highly dysfunctional individuals.
I agree and that’s their stupidity, to hide the race results for the few of us on here rather than share them for her beloved following who will lap up what ever bullshit she spins.

It’s gold really. She could be increasing engagement by showing her journey, flat lays, pre race nerves, fuelling, start line pics etc etc. But instead she chooses to hide it because she doesn’t want to be talked about. You’re in the wrong job hun.

• Haha
I agree and that’s their stupidity, to hide the race results for the few of us on here rather than share them for her beloved following who will lap up what ever bullshit she spins.

It’s gold really. She could be increasing engagement by showing her journey, flat lays, pre race nerves, fuelling, start line pics etc etc. But instead she chooses to hide it because she doesn’t want to be talked about. You’re in the wrong job hun.
Shows how fragile they both are, totally controlled by social media. How very sad . They're in a downward spin.

• Heart
Probably something minor causing a DNS and she'll create suspense for as long as possible then make it into a whole drama and milk it for engagement for as many posts as possible 🙄

• Heart
Who’s waiting for …

‘thanks for all your messages’ …. 🙄

The strangest behaviour ever.

Entered under false names to ‘hide’? But from what? Can only be from Tattle?

Hide Strava? I’m guessing that must have been pre-orchestrated and decided upon before hand? Although I confess I don’t know as I’ve never had cause to hide activities 🤷‍♀️

If it’s DNS, would it not show on results under their names?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.