thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t use the word I’m about to use often, but what a sad embarrassing pair of cunts

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the story later on when Kelly is fake laughing with her Coke is sadder.

All to show they have friends.

He then goes on with a sly dig about not racing today.

Horrid, horrid people.

Reactions: 8
Right what we going with people:

- I wasn’t racing anyway, it was just for fun
- I ate too much pasta and drank too much coke the night before
- I got swept in to the sea
- The conditions weren’t good it was too hot
- The conditions weren’t good it was too windy
- My diabetes flared up and I didn’t have any jelly babies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Right what we going with people:

- I wasn’t racing anyway, it was just for fun
- I ate too much pasta and drank too much coke the night before
- I got swept in to the sea
- The conditions weren’t good it was too hot
- The conditions weren’t good it was too windy
- My diabetes flared up and I didn’t have any jelly babies
I was thinking the food last night may be the one to blame today. Either way I've got my popcorn 🍿 at the ready for the drama of her latest bonkathon.

Reactions: 5
The heat, definitely the heat will be the excuse
So 15 degrees in Swansea. Not cool but not boiling either. I mean it's a race in mid-June- what did she expect?! Really not the brightest is she

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Race started 9am I think. Silence still on Strava and Insta. Cryptic story from a hospital pending??

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Race started 9am I think. Silence still on Strava and Insta. Cryptic story from a hospital pending??
Normally a story or two from the start line, odd that there hasn’t been anything.

Definitely the pasta. Wasn’t GF. Although the Greggs always seems to be fine 😵💫.

Reactions: 8
More drama, lies and general bullshit incoming. 🙄 🤣

Normally a story or two from the start line, odd that there hasn’t been anything.

Definitely the pasta. Wasn’t GF. Although the Greggs always seems to be fine 😵💫.
Maybe they'll blame one of the kids this time, a family emergency? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
“You’re never going to believe it but the dog again my number” pending!

Also no results on the race website with her name
I wonder if she’s entering races now under a different name so it’s private until she announces her time? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.