thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jemma’s showing off the cleaning her mum did while she was away so if it was anything really serious then (given she does seem to care about them both) I doubt she would be posting stuff like that.

Definitely a diet-related, PM me hun from the hospital excuse coming up to hide one massive Welloggs argument.

Apologies for double post.

Absolutely creased at Renee McGregor’s latest post on carb loading.

Goes against everything we saw Kelly doing on Saturday night. You couldn’t make these two idiots up.

(Obviously this is just coincidence and her post is in relation to her doing a big ultra this weekend and not shaming Kelly 🤣)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think an argument is a good shout and explains the continued radio silence.
I cannot fathom why people continue to follow this pair. Runner of 4 (is that her tag?) appeared to have a flat tyre and had roadside recovery but still made her Welsh castles relay stint and ran well. Jemma did her relay stint and did the camping she hates. All their insta friends get out and achieve despite set backs but this pair just gaslight and stay static in terms of progress. Where's the appeal? Is the end in sight?

Reactions: 6
Jemma’s showing off the cleaning her mum did while she was away so if it was anything really serious then (given she does seem to care about them both) I doubt she would be posting stuff like that.

Definitely a diet-related, PM me hun from the hospital excuse coming up to hide one massive Welloggs argument.

Apologies for double post.

Absolutely creased at Renee McGregor’s latest post on carb loading.

Goes against everything we saw Kelly doing on Saturday night. You couldn’t make these two idiots up.

(Obviously this is just coincidence and her post is in relation to her doing a big ultra this weekend and not shaming Kelly 🤣)
Thanks for highlighting Renee's post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
They’re definitely taking their sweet time with rustling up this excuse. Maybe the hat they normal pluck them from has been completed and they’re stuck. Maybe we’ll never actually hear anything about it

They’re definitely taking their sweet time with rustling up this excuse. Maybe the hat they normal pluck them from has been completed and they’re stuck. Maybe we’ll never actually hear anything about it
like it was never suppose to happen… like the injury!

So Saturday they meet up with one of Matt’s coached runners.

Yesterday Matt has liked his post pace race but no comments. He didn’t leave any comments when they posted with him at that runthrough event the previous week, so hardly keen to show any public love outside of his own IG to those who pay him! No “well done” or “great to see you”.

If you watch his immediate post race stories (available until about midday today), he also mentions feeling stronger due to the weight / gym work. Which clearly wasn’t learned from a WR coaching plan!

Reactions: 5
I can't wait for this excuse, it's gonna be a corker. 🤣🤣🤣

I can't wait for this excuse, it's gonna be a corker. 🤣🤣🤣
I know! I’ve booked today off work, kids are at school, I’ve showered, done my hair and make up, now on the sofa with my feet up, coffee in one hand and snacks in the other, waiting for the main event to roll live 🙅🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did Matt's show him as not starting either? Were there 2 Matt Rees on the course? Or, was Welshtits planning to run without a bib to pace Kelly?
He usually uses "TheWelshRunner" as his bib. Not sure that would go down too well in Swansea though 🤣 #maincharactersyndrome

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet it's killing them that the can't upload runs on Strava until they've shown their faces. Got to drag out the suspense and drama for maximum "u ok Huns?"
Who's going to have suspected malaria this time? 🙄 I'm still laughing about that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The silence from them is actually quite nice. Whatever BS they spin, I’m agreeing that they had a massive barney and then didn’t race. They’ve both been on Instagram and I’ve got no doubt they’ll have both done some exercise and chowing to hide it on Strava.

Reactions: 4
They've done this before. They'll be quiet for another day or so and then carry on as if nothing happened. Their social media strategy is causing them to miss out on content that could actually be interesting/helpful. Can't get out of their own way.

It's hilarious that two grown adults with multiple children and baby daddy's devote their lives to social media and hiding their runs from people. Grow up.

I feel so sorry for Kelly's children. It must be absolutely embarrassing for them as well

Reactions: 10
Looks like the decision was made no later than late Saturday night/in the night based on the lack of flay lay posts, or any morning storying and increasingly points to an argument

Reactions: 5
Im guessing they're gonna stay silent for a few more days and just pretend it never happened. They'll delete, ignore questions and comments and pretend everything is rosy in their fake , dysfunctional worlds and the whole Swansea half marathon was never a thing.

• Heart
I think instead of doing the half marathon, Welshtits decided to get in some open water swimming practice while he was in Swansea. Now he's panicking and trying to get a refund on his wetsuit and he and Kelly are in hiding till they can come up with an excuse for him DNSing the half marathon AND the half ironman 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.