thewelshrunner & kellogs_ontherun #5 The selfish life of the selfish sweaty floor lovers of moonboot condoms

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMFG, have you seen Welshtits account? He now has pinned posts 😩 as if we don't see enough of that recycled London Marathon photo! He's obviously desperate to prove he's a great runner, and obs the photo with Kipchoge cause he's an elite 'n' all 🙄

ETA: can't wait to see what Kelly's pinned posts will be, her bonking a race? Her DNSing a race? All the donuts?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s such a wanker, has to keep harking back years to the one decent thing he did for another human being. Doesn’t consider that David Wyeth might not want it constantly replayed. Can’t imagine it was a great day for him, he probably spent a bit of time in the med tent whilst Tits was soaking up the glory. How does he feel every time that photo is shared?
Tits knows his engagement is down so he’s getting desperate.He may have a photo with Kipchoge but that doesn’t make him a good runner. I got my photo with Buzz Aldrin, doesn’t mean I’ve walked on the moon.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
More grey zoning from Kelly today just to make sure her legs are filled with fatigue for Sunday. Seriously though - the last two days before a race are for resting or at the most a very easy 5k - not 7 miles around marathon pace 🤯
what a waste! What is the point! Has she been gifted this race on Sunday? I mean otherwise why would you pay for a race and then do a run a like this 2 days before! Anyone with a half a brain knows you just turn the legs easy leading up to race day.

Reactions: 5
Again like I said
If your not improving focus on quality and consistency
He just looks for a new gadget

Most people do
If you work hard for a pronged period , do the basics and run 80/20 you will improve

Reactions: 6
I refuse to ever watch any of these rubbish YouTube videos so don’t know what the content is but his story suggests it might reference an injury.
Who’s going all in for us?

I refuse to ever watch any of these rubbish YouTube videos so don’t know what the content is but his story suggests it might reference an injury.
Who’s going all in for us?
🙋🏻‍♀️ Don't bother, I had to used captions as I can't listen to his voice. He felt sore (looked like he was limping), didn't do a session, did the UA mile, took it easy, did a session.... I mean come on, this is the most boring drivel ever, how anyone can get excited about this I don't know.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🙋🏻‍♀️ Don't bother, I had to used captions as I can't listen to his voice. He felt sore (looked like he was limping), didn't do a session, did the UA mile, took it easy, did a session.... I mean come on, this is the most boring drivel ever, how anyone can get excited about this I don't know.
I started it. Got told “why do you listen to this boring idiot if you hate him so much?”

Fair enough. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😆that's the sort of thing my other half says. He does not get the "hate follow" thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why do people keep saying ‘would of been’? I’m not British it just seems sooo wrong

Reactions: 3
Why do people keep saying ‘would of been’? I’m not British it just seems sooo wrong
I'm American and see this mistake all the time. It is wrong! People think would've=would of. Kelly is one of the worst offenders.

Reactions: 4
More grey zoning from Kelly today just to make sure her legs are filled with fatigue for Sunday. Seriously though - the last two days before a race are for resting or at the most a very easy 5k - not 7 miles around marathon pace 🤯
I thought the same thing- what coach programmes a session 2 days before a race? Oh, that’s right, her crappy coach.

He’s such a wanker, has to keep harking back years to the one decent thing he did for another human being. Doesn’t consider that David Wyeth might not want it constantly replayed. Can’t imagine it was a great day for him, he probably spent a bit of time in the med tent whilst Tits was soaking up the glory. How does he feel every time that photo is shared?
Tits knows his engagement is down so he’s getting desperate.He may have a photo with Kipchoge but that doesn’t make him a good runner. I got my photo with Buzz Aldrin, doesn’t mean I’ve walked on the moon.
I have a photo with Kipchoge too, after he broken the WR in Berlin. Won’t see me pinning it to my IG for engagement.

Reactions: 9
She has his YouTube account in her "channels" tab on YouTube. He doesn't have hers, what a pig he is. He really thinks he's the alpha doesn't he?

• Haha
Can you imagine if the roles were reversed and he had to be helped over the line? He would try and get a court injunction out to make sure no one posted that online and it would never be spoken of.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Those poor kids packed in to the car again for another ‘come and watch mummy and baby daddy run’ whilst you sit there bored stiff.

Reactions: 6
Don’t know if anyone else noticed but on Jemma’s stories she tagged Matt in the castles relay.

Not sure whether she was tagging him because it is his club or tagging him because he is doing it. If the latter, WTAF. A relay today and then a half tomorrow?

Moron.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don’t know if anyone else noticed but on Jemma’s stories she tagged Matt in the castles relay.

Not sure whether she was tagging him because it is his club or tagging him because he is doing it. If the latter, WTAF. A relay today and then a half tomorrow?

Moron.
I doubt Matt is doing WCR - he's actually have to attend club, and mix with people who aren't instawankers to be able to take part!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.