Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’m working this out right she claims she was negative Monday, positive Wednesday and now she’s back to work 🤔
Yep Negative Monday Tuesday..positive Wednesday and then Negative Saturday! She's a liar. Hopefully someone at her work will join the dots and call her lying dishonest arse out. She's clearly been lying - either to the New Look people or her employers...because none of this adds up !

Reactions: 6
Yep Negative Monday Tuesday..positive Wednesday and then Negative Saturday! She's a liar. Hopefully someone at her work will join the dots and call her lying dishonest arse out. She's clearly been lying - either to the New Look people or her employers...because none of this adds up !
My god she’s a tit liar!!

Reactions: 2
Oh great she’s back again with the half naked shoulder shrug and smirk coupled with a shite emo song getting dressed reel 😒 The content we’ve all been missing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it my eyes? Just looks like a full brown line down her nose
Nope she does it all the time..she's clearly trying to do contouring but is not blending out the edges...she looks ridiculous ! And today's outfit.. she look scruffy as hell !

Reactions: 4
Nope she does it all the time..she's clearly trying to do contouring but is not blending out the edges...she looks ridiculous ! And today's outfit.. she look scruffy as hell !
She looks like she’s borrowed someone’s jacket cause she’s freezing. Starbucks order 😴 proper entitled little bell end

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely one of those people who all the barista’s in Starbucks hate, probably stands there sighing and rolling her eyes if they take 2 seconds too long

• Haha
She’s definitely one of those people who all the barista’s in Starbucks hate, probably stands there sighing and rolling her eyes if they take 2 seconds too long
Haha I thought that too. Can just imagine her as well ‘thanks babes!’

Looks like someone’s played that trick on her when you slide a penny down your face and end up with a line

And who gives a duck where her thong is from? 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She really needs to learn how to blend and actually apply make up!

Reactions: 3
Now broadcasting to the world how much she hates her job 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very clever.

Seems now that covid test was more just a complete lie to get out of work. How embarrassing.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Now broadcasting to the world how much she hates her job 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very clever.

Seems now that covid test was more just a complete lie to get out of work. How embarrassing.
Yes to this 👏 I'm embarrassed for her tbh. She clearly has no friends she can talk to and is unable to communicate or get support from her boyfriend.

And not eating? This is the woman that scoffed a triple sandwich and a bag of sweets down followed by 3 macdonalds all in the space of 12 hours ( whilst being covid positive) plus her Starbucks coffee order every morning has enough calories to sustain for 3 days...I don't think you are starving Gemma hun ! But you might want to give your head a wobble broadcasting that you are not eating on SM, it's not clever and it's the worst possible way you can attention seek when so many people have real eating disorders which they battle with daily!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
She doesn’t have time to make a meal but has time to moan into her phone, great priorities there.

Reactions: 10
Oh look… she’s realised money isn’t everything! I think she just needs an entire career change. You could see she was miserable working from home as she wasn’t getting dressed etc, now she’s miserable because she hates her new(old) job. Also any of her co workers following will now know she pulled a fake covid stunt to get out of work. Although she doesn’t strike me as someone that’s popular in the work place.

Reactions: 9
Oh look… she’s realised money isn’t everything! I think she just needs an entire career change. You could see she was miserable working from home as she wasn’t getting dressed etc, now she’s miserable because she hates her new(old) job. Also any of her co workers following will now know she pulled a fake covid stunt to get out of work. Although she doesn’t strike me as someone that’s popular in the work place.
I agree and if she pulled the covid lies bullshit I imagine everyone in her office knows she's full of tit and there is an atmosphere!

According to her she's amazing at her job!!

Imo she's just one of lifes miseries, looks down her nose at everything, always finds something to moan about, never finds the joy in anything, she's greedy and self absorbed..people like her are never content or happy no matter how much they have to be grateful for. She proves over and over that free clothes don't make you happy when your life is as empty and dull as hers. I pity her!

Reactions: 12
I think that's why she's so desperate for engagement 'cause she'd love to do the instahun thing full time but no way will she ever be able to do that when her content is so dire and samey.
She'd moan at any job she has I imagine.

Please someone contact her employer and tell them how much she’s slaying them and the job on SM!! So many people are crying out for work and she just takes the piss, pretends she had covid which is disgusting, then literally does nothing but moan about her job! All she wants to do is insta full time, it’s so bloody obvious. And I’m sorry but she reckons she’s not eaten for 2/3 days… what aload of BS all for the sympathy vote! So many people out there with eating disorders and genuinely suffering and she’s just taking the piss out of it, that’s bang out of order. Also I’m a size 22 and 5’8 and I can 100% confirm that she is not!!

I think that's why she's so desperate for engagement 'cause she'd love to do the instahun thing full time but no way will she ever be able to do that when her content is so dire and samey.
She'd moan at any job she has I imagine.
I think you’re spot on there, she’d love to be a full time ‘influencer’ but although she’s got a decent amount of followers she just doesn’t get the engagement because it’s literally the same thing every day

She’s just bone idle. She’s quite happy, ecstatic even when she’s laid in her bed. She just wants to slob about in her brown outfit and eat.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.