Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very surprised that there isn’t a thread on here about her already but I’m sure people have plenty to say!

Reactions: 2
Omg she never stops moaning...she always has something to moan about.

Also it's a very weird set up living with her bf and his brother and them all having separate bedrooms...

And her boobs are crying out for a good fitting bra!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Omg she never stops moaning...she always has something to moan about.

Also it's a very weird set up living with her bf and his brother and them all having separate bedrooms...

And her boobs are crying out for a good fitting bra!!!
Such a weird set up, you never see them together… omg does she need a decent bra, in another 10yrs they’ll be down to her knees!!

Reactions: 1
Really odd living situation. It’s not like her and her boyfriend just live with his brother (no issue there), but they all have separate bedrooms, the boyfriend doesn’t go out except to work and there’s just a weird trio-dependancy vibe going on! And god yes does she moan. About EVERYTHING. Mainly about being awake. I’ve never known someone with so little responsibility be so permanently exhausted 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Really odd living situation. It’s not like her and her boyfriend just live with his brother (no issue there), but they all have separate bedrooms, the boyfriend doesn’t go out except to work and there’s just a weird trio-dependancy vibe going on! And god yes does she moan. About EVERYTHING. Mainly about being awake. I’ve never known someone with so little responsibility be so permanently exhausted 🤷🏼‍♀️
Having separate bedrooms is so odd. I remember her saying when she got back from download they broke up but decided to work things out. However nothing seems to have changed! She’s so self absorbed that I doubt he gets a say in anything

I used to follow her ' helllloooo my lovelies ' 🙄 , but I couldn't cope with all the orangeness of her ...her skin was orange tanned, the huge lips plastered in orange lipstick, the enormous 🕷 lashes that looked soo fake...and her fashion sense is dire. She's another that seems to have magic mirror and can't see how her stomach looks in outfits !

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her ' helllloooo my lovelies ' 🙄 , but I couldn't cope with all the orangeness of her ...her skin was orange tanned, the huge lips plastered in orange lipstick, the enormous 🕷 lashes that looked soo fake...and her fashion sense is dire. She's another that seems to have magic mirror and can't see how her stomach looks in outfits !
Same, I had to unfollow because I couldn’t listen to her moan all the time, she seems to need 15hrs sleep every night after doing not very much all day, so she’s either in the bath or in bed, the orangeness 😮 even her hair was orange for a time!
I remember maybe last year her giving us all this big talk on how she didn’t drink because she didn’t like the person she became with alcohol…fast forward a few months & she seems to have forgotten about that! 🤔

Is she still with her boyfriend? Did they not split up after download & the cat died? I am relatively new follower so wasn't fully aware of the living situation. I took it the room she was in was a spare room that she had claimed for all her stuff. Didn't realise it was her bedroom as such.

She never mentions him at all but she’s still living in the same house…that room is her own bedroom, she explained a while back that she likes to sleep alone which is maybe a wee bit strange when you live with your partner! 🤔

Is she still with her boyfriend? Did they not split up after download & the cat died? I am relatively new follower so wasn't fully aware of the living situation. I took it the room she was in was a spare room that she had claimed for all her stuff. Didn't realise it was her bedroom as such.
Ooh must have missed them breaking up...I've been skipping her stories a lot recently as I got bored of her moaning

She mentioned a while ago that they have separate bedrooms because she likes to sleep alone, she doesnt like to have anyone in her bed with her, and her partner gets up early for work ect and it was interrupting her sleep. She said have the separate bedrooms works for them, and they always have a cuddle before going to bed 😕

Honestly that is one of the strangest relationships I’ve heard of. I get the vibe from her that’s she’s deeply unhappy to be honest. Also she only ever takes pictures straight on to cover up her size

I've never heard of her and just had a nose. I see she says she is a 24-26.... it's pretty clear to see if that's what a 24-26 lookd like jess and poppy are delusional.

I've given her a follow

@Raybeamofsunshine am sure she mentioned a while ago that she wasnt very happy am not sure if that was before she changed jobs. But I did notice that when she came back from download festive, she wasnt as upbeat as she normally is/was

Why is her skin so weathered?! She needs to stop sunbathing, she looks like shes made out of leather.

I skip her stories now, i didnt realise she has split with her boyfriend either.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is her skin so weathered?! She needs to stop sunbathing, she looks like shes made out of leather.

I skip her stories now, i didnt realise she has split with her boyfriend either.
I swear she said they have agreed to work it out and make more effort with their relationship although he’s in scotland for the week or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.