Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can spot a liar a mile away and I can 100% tell she’s lying in the video she sent to me, you can see it in her eyes. She probably said it to try and get off work, they’ve asked her for a PCR (which most employers do!) and she can’t provide one so has had to back track. We all know what she’s like if she was actually positive she’d have been flashing the positive LFT all over her stories and there was no sight of it!
First thing she should have done on Wednesday was go for a PCR test not put lipstick on and do a hair mask. She's a liar and the fact she deleted all those stories about having covid on Wednesday also proves that. She clearly hates her job, no surprises there as she hated it first time round, but she's greedy and all she saw was the money.

She's advertising the fact she selling on all those gifted clothes too. Wouldn't occur to her to donate to a women's refuge or charity. Selfish and greedy !

Reactions: 5
The other option is she did have it, knowing full well she did when going on the New Look shoot and is actually over it now. God knows, can’t trust her at all.

Reactions: 6
The other option is she did have it, knowing full well she did when going on the New Look shoot and is actually over it now. God knows, can’t trust her at all.
But she wouldn't have had a negative LF on Monday and Tuesday, then positive on Wednesday..then 2 days later be negative again?

She's either lying about being negative on Monday and Tuesday or she's lying about the positive test on Wednesday. However you look at it she's has lied and been dishonest. If she was positive during the photo shoot and put all those people at risk that makes her a pretty crappy human being. If she lied on Wednesday to get a few extra days off work she needs to reassess her life choices. She also needs to stop lying on her SM. 🙄

Reactions: 7
But she wouldn't have had a negative LF on Monday and Tuesday, then positive on Wednesday..then 2 days later be negative again?

She's either lying about being negative on Monday and Tuesday or she's lying about the positive test on Wednesday. However you look at it she's has lied and been dishonest. If she was positive during the photo shoot and put all those people at risk that makes her a pretty crappy human being. If she lied on Wednesday to get a few extra days off work she needs to reassess her life choices. She also needs to stop lying on her SM. 🙄
So embarrassing she thought she could lie about something quite serious and think people weren’t going to call her out on the inconsistencies 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Even if she is negative today she still should t be going out. You have a pos test then you self isolate for 5 full days, IF you then get a neg on day 5 AND 6 you can cut your isolation short. So, if she was pos on Wed, day 5 is Sunday, so she shouldn’t be going out until Monday at the very earliest. You can’t just go out because you have a neg on day 3!
she was either never pos & just wanted a week off work, or she’s pos & just can’t be arsed to stay in any more.

I can’t see anything about the gym/sunbeds

Evidence she doesn’t have covid that she sent to me after I asked her about it, it won’t let me post the video as the files too big so clearly she was lying about having it!! (Sorry about the crappy quality pic but it’s a screenshot of a video!)
I don’t know if you’re bothered but she will probably know who you are now x

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm pretty sure last week she said she only had 6 days holidays booked in at work - so Tues-Fri last week, Mon and Tues this week. So she was supposed to be back at work on Wednesday, but said she tested positive for covid, so didn't go back.

I reckon she got covid last week when she was moaning about feeling unwell, but kept it to herself so she could do her photoshoot. The test on Wednesday was probably her last positive test, but she's told work it was her first, to get out of going back that day.

I'm pretty sure last week she said she only had 6 days holidays booked in at work - so Tues-Fri last week, Mon and Tues this week. So she was supposed to be back at work on Wednesday, but said she tested positive for covid, so didn't go back.

I reckon she got covid last week when she was moaning about feeling unwell, but kept it to herself so she could do her photoshoot. The test on Wednesday was probably her last positive test, but she's told work it was her first, to get out of going back that day.
Yeah I think so too. And just cause she’s showing a negative lateral flow doesn’t mean it’s actually hers. She’s awful. Yes you’re on your period Gemma like most of us suffer with but most of us have to go to work not slob about in stinking pjs in their bed for days.

Evidence she doesn’t have covid that she sent to me after I asked her about it, it won’t let me post the video as the files too big so clearly she was lying about having it!! (Sorry about the crappy quality pic but it’s a screenshot of a video!)
She’ll probably block you now as that’s what she does when people question her or have their own opinions!
She’s just such a selfish, vile moron!

State of those jeans on her. That jacket would look lovely with some skinny jeans or trousers. Can they not gift her some socks cause she clearly doesn’t own any

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It must be killing her to not post a snotty response to those who have questioned her about the covid situation

Reactions: 8
State of those jeans on her. That jacket would look lovely with some skinny jeans or trousers. Can they not gift her some socks cause she clearly doesn’t own any
I was thinking the same thing lol.
£190 worth of gifted items though and her smirk when she said gifted from river island 😡
Also how bloody orange does she look today, and very patchy too!

I was thinking the same thing lol.
£190 worth of gifted items though and her smirk when she said gifted from river island 😡
Also how bloody orange does she look today, and very patchy too!
I don’t mine the jeans just not with that jacket. It’s a joke how much she gets gifted then sells on. She doesn’t even sell stuff cheap either.

I’m here for that I’m here for the clash 😂 shut up

• Haha
I don’t mine the jeans just not with that jacket. It’s a joke how much she gets gifted then sells on. She doesn’t even sell stuff cheap either.

I’m here for that I’m here for the clash 😂 shut up
Yep she has no shame at all!! 😖

Reactions: 2
Yep she has no shame at all!! 😖
Its embarrassing. Why not give some away? I know people will say well she’s been given them and they’re here to sell… but the cost of them comes from somewhere 😂 likely the people who shop there. I don’t care though I only ever get shoes from river island it’s not my shop not sure why x

No I think she was positive last week (either didn’t show or she didn’t test) so now she is negative. She has told so many lies, who knows!!

Are you blocked now?

Its embarrassing. Why not give some away? I know people will say well she’s been given them and they’re here to sell… but the cost of them comes from somewhere 😂 likely the people who shop there. I don’t care though I only ever get shoes from river island it’s not my shop not sure why x
It's not about the fact she's been given them, I think it's more the fact she is soo greedy that it doesn't occur to her to be generous and give the items to a charity because she really doesn't need more clothes!

I wonder if RI are aware she just takes pictures of the freebie clothes in her bedroom, affiliate links and then sells them on...because let's be honest she never goes out anywhere to wear any of the clothes she's given...

Yep, I agree she has done this.

Reactions: 1
It's not about the fact she's been given them, I think it's more the fact she is soo greedy that it doesn't occur to her to be generous and give the items to a charity because she really doesn't need more clothes!

I wonder if RI are aware she just takes pictures of the freebie clothes in her bedroom, affiliate links and then sells them on...because let's be honest she never goes out anywhere to wear any of the clothes she's given...
That’s what I don’t get! Most of them are brand new

No I think she was positive last week (either didn’t show or she didn’t test) so now she is negative. She has told so many lies, who knows!!

Are you blocked now?
If she’s blocked you I think it’s proof that she’s been reading on here

Yep it wouldn’t even cross her mind to donate them to a charity etc!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.