Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is so unappealing. I do actually feel sorry for her. However much of a twit she can be. She’s made a huge mistake going back to this job. No amount of money is worth the feeling of being sat in your car dreading going in to work. She barely talks about her partner. She doesn’t seem to have a network of friends. She couldn’t be an influencer full time because her life is so unappealing
I agree. As annoying as she is no one wants to see someone unhappy. I think she needs to visit her GP as there may be more going on. I hope she sorts herself out.

Reactions: 2
I agree. As annoying as she is no one wants to see someone unhappy. I think she needs to visit her GP as there may be more going on. I hope she sorts herself out.
Sadly she’s one of those ppl that cry wolf for attention, after so many times ppl loose interest as they focus on those that genuinely do need help etc.
She’ll perk up when she gets another freebie and forget that she was supposed to be moaning about everything!

Reactions: 5
Nothing worse than self inflicted misery brought on by your own actions, in her case greed and tbh there is no medication for being a miserable self absorbed moaner...I think this is just her personality, she's incredibly dull and I imagine people find her irritating to be around ...I can't unhear all the ' you sooo pridayyy' that she kept saying to the others on the shoot in that weird voice she uses...🙄

Reactions: 10
Nothing worse than self inflicted misery brought on by your own actions, in her case greed and tbh there is no medication for being a miserable self absorbed moaner...I think this is just her personality, she's incredibly dull and I imagine people find her irritating to be around ...I can't unhear all the ' you sooo pridayyy' that she kept saying to the others on the shoot in that weird voice she uses...🙄
This is so spot on.

She’s miserable of her own making. She left that job because it was stressful, found a new less stressful (and lower paid) one and then wasn’t content to not have the money. She went back out of pure greed and I have no sympathy for her on that front.

Reactions: 9
Has she honestly gone to work in a satin skirt and a woolly jumper flashing her belly?

• Haha
Unbelievable!!! And apparently soo rushed off her feet at work she's no time to eat but plenty of time to be posting on Instagram all whilst being paid to do her job 🙄 just when you think she can't get any more awful ..
And there are no words for that awful outfit today..and I'm laughing at her horrific knickers..I'd put money she's not actually wearing those to work and only put them on after the comments made on here yesterday...

Reactions: 6
That’s it. I’ve had to unfollow again. I can’t cope with the hand over the camera move. be original and you might get likes.

• Haha
Omg those cringe crying stories. She just needs to quit that job, but if she really thinks by posting this crap people are going to like her posts more she’s got another thing coming. Sad and desperate Sunbed lover.

Reactions: 7
What normal person starts crying and then thinks, I must get my phone out and film this?
Also love the fact that she thinks that what she shows is usually “glamorous and glitzy”

• Haha
Omg those cringe crying stories. She just needs to quit that job, but if she really thinks by posting this crap people are going to like her posts more she’s got another thing coming. Sad and desperate Sunbed lover.
Also, this is an open social media account. What happens when her employers see this? They don’t sound the best and I doubt they treat their staff well so why broadcast this to the world.

I have been in a miserable and incredibly stressful job before and also cried in the toilets, I left after 7 months but didn’t video myself talking about it.

It’s never nice to see someone in that position but she’s only been back one month, how could she not have remembered how bad it was? I took a £20K+ pay cut from my miserable job to now and honestly if you offered me £100K to go back to that role I wouldn’t. How much money were they offering for her to forget how dreadful it was?!

Reactions: 7
I’m sure this is what goes on in her head

Attachments

• Haha
What normal person starts crying and then thinks, I must get my phone out and film this?
Also love the fact that she thinks that what she shows is usually “glamorous and glitzy”
I laughed out loud ! " glamorous " "glitzy " since when ???? How hilarious that she sees herself as glamorous when she couldn't be further from the truth!

I wonder if she watched Jess crying on her stories yesterday and thought 'ohhh I know I'll give it a go to up my engagement '

nothing genuine about her crying when her first thought is to film it and post for attention.

Sadly she’s one of those ppl that cry wolf for attention, after so many times ppl loose interest as they focus on those that genuinely do need help etc.
She’ll perk up when she gets another freebie and forget that she was supposed to be moaning about everything!
Yeah this is true. I hope it’s not a tactic

Reactions: 1
Put your crown back on 🥴

If she’s moaning about ‘small men’ in her office, meaning they’re dickheads, does think calling them morons on her stories, lying about a covid test, crying in the toilets on Instagram and showing herself in her underwear every morning for a clothes reel is going to make that any better?

Don’t believe the glitz and glamour on Instagram … Jesus she has the least glamorous life going nobody is thinking you’re living the dream hun 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.