Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
#Another day another moan, all she does is stay at home or...

#covid wanker that lies and complains, that treats her followers like idiots and with distain..

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
View attachment 1027539
why does everything seem so aggressive from her?
But she doesn't see anything wrong with talking about the fact she's not eating and that could be why she looks 'thinner' ...she's absolutely horrific. Her sermon about what's appropriate all whilst eye fucking her cleavage to make sure it's in shot for the pervs to up her engagement.

Gemma, we know you read here. Have some self respect seriously. If you are going to preach something that is important put your tits away first then perhaps people might take you seriously...oh and telling the internet you are starving yourself, perhaps ask yourself if that is appropriate and if that possibly is a very dangerous message you are sending out too ? Maybe get your own house in order before you start ranting into your phone! Muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Pingo10

I have no issue with someone getting covid, these things cannot be helped and there's always going to be a period where you may potentially be infectious and not realise. The issue I have is that she spat her dummy out, calling her COVID +ve co workers morons for coming into work and possibly infecting her, just before her big new look debut!!! And then she's just gone and done worse by feeling ill, not getting a PCR before travelling to London and then potentially infecting all those people she will have come into contact with whilst not wearing a mask! Who's the real moron eh Gemma!? Let's hope she's let the team she was working with know she's positive!!

And then 💨 stories deleted, it's as if it never happened! Magic!!!🙄

Imissmyspace05

Never posted before but as she clearly reads this i am hoping that she thinks about what she has done and has the good grace to regret it.
We are two years deep in this. We are all well aware of when a PCR is needed, and the unreliability of LFTs. And if you’re not aware, you’re a danger to society.
very clearly put her own narcissistic needs first, doing the right thing second, and public health third. A week to the day since having a highly inappropriate and unprofessional rant about how her colleagues were MORONS, she has abused the system to suit her own needs - and for what? One outfit for New Look with about 30 other people? People have missed birthdays, funerals, last moments because IT IS THE RIGHT THING TO DO when you have a highly contagious airborne virus that has killed millions.
utterly abhorrent, entirely selfish and not even remotely entertaining. If it wasn’t so disgusting I would feel sorry for her. Absolute beg, rude about literally everyone who interacts with her and a permanent victim.
get that polyester in the wash, and give your head a wobble. Horror.

• Heart

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
So basically she just fancied the rest of the week off work ...didn't think through her lies about posting she had covid and the possible implications of infecting everyone at the shoot and now miraculously she's all better because she fancied the gym and a coffee.

What a horrible horrible human being ! No moral compass and the ability to lie to that level ..she's vile!

Just to clarify ...she tested Negative on Monday and Tuesday then positive on Wednesday and now on Saturday she's testing negative again...she needs to get in touch with Chris Witty because she's a scientific miracle !

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Blahblah93

VIP Member
Why follow her then? Avoid her/unfollow her if you find watching her stories so unbearable, that's literally what the unfollow button is for! So weird to actively search someone out, watch their shit and then come here to bitch...

Insta is down across the board with loading issues according to twitter/down detector etc xx

I couldn't find her last night or this morning either, guessing I've also been blocked? Any chance she's working out who we are and slowly getting rid of us?
Couldn't we say the exact thing back to you though? Why come here to be offended by the posts?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Now broadcasting to the world how much she hates her job 🤦🏻‍♀️ Very clever.

Seems now that covid test was more just a complete lie to get out of work. How embarrassing.
Yes to this 👏 I'm embarrassed for her tbh. She clearly has no friends she can talk to and is unable to communicate or get support from her boyfriend.

And not eating? This is the woman that scoffed a triple sandwich and a bag of sweets down followed by 3 macdonalds all in the space of 12 hours ( whilst being covid positive) plus her Starbucks coffee order every morning has enough calories to sustain for 3 days...I don't think you are starving Gemma hun ! But you might want to give your head a wobble broadcasting that you are not eating on SM, it's not clever and it's the worst possible way you can attention seek when so many people have real eating disorders which they battle with daily!

• Angry
Reactions: 14

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
So I’m thinking it’s one of two scenarios, either she had covid before she went as we thought and is just a selfish, unapologetic bitch OR she doesn’t have covid at all but has said she does so she doesn’t have to go back to work. Whichever it is she’s been called out and can’t go back on what she’s said now

Reactions: 12

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
A few days ago she was publicising that she only ate a twirl in an entire day, yet she’s offended that someone has commented on her weight. She’s nothing more than an attention seeker. Fast forward a few weeks and I’m sure we’ll hear the job is too stressful, she was sold a lie, blah, blah, sunbed, blah.

Bagpuss7

VIP Member
Oh look… she’s realised money isn’t everything! I think she just needs an entire career change. You could see she was miserable working from home as she wasn’t getting dressed etc, now she’s miserable because she hates her new(old) job. Also any of her co workers following will now know she pulled a fake covid stunt to get out of work. Although she doesn’t strike me as someone that’s popular in the work place.
I agree and if she pulled the covid lies bullshit I imagine everyone in her office knows she's full of shit and there is an atmosphere!

According to her she's amazing at her job!!

Imo she's just one of lifes miseries, looks down her nose at everything, always finds something to moan about, never finds the joy in anything, she's greedy and self absorbed..people like her are never content or happy no matter how much they have to be grateful for. She proves over and over that free clothes don't make you happy when your life is as empty and dull as hers. I pity her!

Blahblah93

VIP Member
She has such strange skin tone for her age. It's like a 60 year old who has severe sun damage and then slathered loads of fake tan on over it.

Reactions: 11

ellalouise1778

Chatty Member
Why does she keep going out of her way to tell everyone that she’s not eating? It’s not big or clever, whether it’s BS or not.

• Angry
Reactions: 11