Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just bone idle. She’s quite happy, ecstatic even when she’s laid in her bed. She just wants to slob about in her brown outfit and eat.
Yep your spot on there!
I really wish she would learn how to apply makeup, she could maybe take an online course from her bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also, can’t believe yet again how short that skirt is?! It looks as though it would show her knickers if she straightened her leg rather than had it at some Angelina Jolie angle. God knows how short it must be at the back 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How orange is she? I’ve never seen skin that colour before. I know she chose to go back to it, but job stress does suck the life out of you and I wouldn’t want that for anyone. However. I doubt she hasn’t ate in 3 days, perhaps not proper meals but she has bound to have ate some food.
what’s the worst that will happen? She will lose a few pounds, her body isn’t going to starve.

Reactions: 4
She works 9-5 Monday to Friday and has no time to cook?! What a lazy woman she is. Hasn’t ate for three days? 😂 was only a couple of days ago she ordered 3 McDonald’s for herself. She doesn’t eat lunch cause it’s stressful?

• Wow
She works 9-5 Monday to Friday and has no time to cook?! What a lazy woman she is. Hasn’t ate for three days? 😂 was only a couple of days ago she ordered 3 McDonald’s for herself. She doesn’t eat lunch cause it’s stressful?
She could easily batch cook on a Sunday then she’d have meals ready for the week if she reckons she doesn’t have time!
I don’t get how she has no time, she doesn’t exactly have a busy or exciting life does she??
She moans on here the works 9/5 comes bk on moaning then prances about in ridiculous clothes that are too small then puts a treatment on her hair then sleeps for 12hrs!!

Reactions: 7
She could easily batch cook on a Sunday then she’d have meals ready for the week if she reckons she doesn’t have time!
I don’t get how she has no time, she doesn’t exactly have a busy or exciting life does she??
She moans on here the works 9/5 comes bk on moaning then prances about in ridiculous clothes that are too small then puts a treatment on her hair then sleeps for 12hrs!!
And plenty of time to cake on all that slap every morning..she also goes to Starbucks every morning, she honestly can't pick up a sandwich at the same time ? She does sales so sits all day making calls, is she also honestly expecting us to believe that she doesn't have a designated lunchtime break ? It's all for attention and tbh it's a pretty warped way to seek it. As we all know she's a confirmed liar so I don't believe for one second she's not eating!

Reactions: 5
She’s full of tit and the most negative person! That drink she gets from Starbucks is probably about 500 cals which is why she likely isn’t hungry! She is the biggest fake and liar! Absolutely starving for engagement that’s what it is. Gemma you need to seriously reevaluate your life. People are terminally ill, can’t afford to heat their houses, have unwell children, are homeless and YOU piss and moan about your job. You don’t like it?! Leave! I think it’s more like your job doesn’t like you.. your employer is probably starting to realise what an hole you are. She could leave her job today and get another one and it wouldn’t matter one single bit. Absolute selfish, horrible moron she is. You are lazy and you’ll probably find you can’t sleep cause all you do is sleep! I bet if you add up over a week how much you sleep you average more than most!

Anyone notice that her ebloggers money goes to charity now?! Hi Gemma! Nice to see you’re back reading on here 🙋‍♀️

Last edited:
Begging for likes yet again. How sad and desperate.
I had second hand embarrassment for her on this post. If people aren't engaging it's because they aren't liking the content. Not always because you're not reaching people. Also, its been valentines day and most of my search feed thing was related to that, she doesn't move with the times and post relatable content Imo.
My boyfriend commented this morning how orange she was too as he caught a glimpse of me watching her stories. It's not even a nice tanned look she has, just unusually orange! 😂

Reactions: 10
I had second hand embarrassment for her on this post. If people aren't engaging it's because they aren't liking the content. Not always because you're not reaching people. Also, its been valentines day and most of my search feed thing was related to that, she doesn't move with the times and post relatable content Imo.
My boyfriend commented this morning how orange she was too as he caught a glimpse of me watching her stories. It's not even a nice tanned look she has, just unusually orange! 😂
Yep no mention of valentines day from her !

Reactions: 1
I cannot comprehend how someone who’s just had a week off of work and sleeps in until lunchtime on weekends can state that they have no time to cook.

• Haha
I cannot comprehend how someone who’s just had a week off of work and sleeps in until lunchtime on weekends can state that they have no time to cook.
Plus has no children, never goes out anywhere ...but always has time to go on a sunbed, get her lashes and lips done but is too tired/ busy to put together a meal ...she's clueless !

Does anyone know what kind of work she does? Surely it can’t be that bad.
She's in sales flogging old coins or something...according to her she's very good at it!

Reactions: 4
Her life is so unappealing. I do actually feel sorry for her. However much of a twit she can be. She’s made a huge mistake going back to this job. No amount of money is worth the feeling of being sat in your car dreading going in to work. She barely talks about her partner. She doesn’t seem to have a network of friends. She couldn’t be an influencer full time because her life is so unappealing

Just plain embarrassed for her at this point 😂😂 think she needs to give up trying to be an influencer.
IT'S NOT BEEN MISSED, THE OUTFIT IS tit. Also the beg to save her photos the other day as well, why would anyone do that?!

If you have to ask people to engage with your posts then clearly they’re not good enough. It makes me cringe the way she has to keep asking for engagement

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.