Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep it wouldn’t even cross her mind to donate them to a charity etc!
She does nothing good in life does she? No wonder she comes across so horrible.

It’ll be time for another thread soon… any thread title suggestions?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
#Another day another moan, all she does is stay at home or...

#covid wanker that lies and complains, that treats her followers like idiots and with distain..

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can she put a top on? Why does she stand with a bra on? I want to see the tags on her clothes I don’t believe she’s 24

Reactions: 4
The blazer she had on yesterday was so bad! The square padded shoulders just wernt a look for her.. and then today she has the green trousers! 🤢
Also, doesn't a bra give you cleavage at the front?? Not on your back between the band?

On a positive note,. I like the dress and brown belt! Definitely might be influenced to buy it 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 4
As if she’s wearing that tit brown gym top again. All the clothes she’s gifted yet that thing is surgically attached to her.

Also, no, fat is far from the worst thing a person can be. A lying covidiot is up there, though, Gem hun.

Pretty sure no one needs a lesson on what constitutes an adjective either.

Reactions: 9
So she can do 10 stories about how the word fat isn't rude, derogatory, mean, trolling etc etc because SHES ok with the term and because she is, WE should be too but when someone messages to call her out on other opinions and covid guidelines etc she doesn't agree with she's being trolled?? She's a stinking hypocrite.

Fat positive babe. Why does she need to describe herself as fat?
Damage limitation. Almost like I'll call myself it before other people do..

Everyone has fat in their bodies, everyone has bones, muscle etc. I don't agree that fat defines a person though and it's never OK to call someone that.

Reactions: 7
So she can do 10 stories about how the word fat isn't rude, derogatory, mean, trolling etc etc because SHES ok with the term and because she is, WE should be too but when someone messages to call her out on other opinions and covid guidelines etc she doesn't agree with she's being trolled?? She's a stinking hypocrite.

Everyone has fat in their bodies, everyone has bones, muscle etc. I don't agree that fat defines a person though and it's never OK to call someone that.
Yeah that’s what I don’t get why she goes on like she does about it. To some people she won’t be fat

I'm just catching up ,what the duck is she playing out saying she's got covid then deleting things?! I'm so confused did she think no one would see the stories, she needs to grow the duck up and own her actions!!

Reactions: 6
The blazer she had on yesterday was so bad! The square padded shoulders just wernt a look for her.. and then today she has the green trousers! 🤢
Also, doesn't a bra give you cleavage at the front?? Not on your back between the band?

On a positive note,. I like the dress and brown belt! Definitely might be influenced to buy it 🙄
Yep the jacket looked bad!
If you buy the dress don’t use her links, I never do I always buy from the site directly as I won’t contribute to making her money!

Reactions: 1

There are sooo many much nicer words that you can use to describe yourself without calling yourself fat. She spoke like she was reading off a script. Tbh when I look at her I see someone who is dishonest and a hypocrite. Her recent behaviour has been just awful, she might want to have a good think about her attitude, how she lies because being ' fat ' is really the least of the issues with her.

None of her bras fit her properly and that is another example of one that doesn't...should not be bulging out at the sides like that. And her idea of styling items is laughable..she makes everything look cheap !

Last edited:
Aw god her feet in the bath with those toe rings on. Can’t she take them off and put them back on?

Who wants to be called fat though? Like I get her point but reclaiming it wouldn’t make it hurt any less in my opinion. I think it could be quite damaging for people. I look at her and think she’s only a couple of dress sizes bigger than me but it does bother me when she says ‘fat people’ and stuff. She insults others who may be her size or bigger. Fat is the last thing I would use to describe her: negative, chewy, lazy, slovenly would be more my choices. she uses her size to appeal to people to make money. If she lost weight she would have absolutely no appeal to anyone. For someone who says your weight is the least interesting thing about you, she harps on about her size enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I'm so confused... didn't she have covid on Wednesday 🤔 and now she's sat in her car going to work...

If I’m working this out right she claims she was negative Monday, positive Wednesday and now she’s back to work 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.