Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I'm struggling with, with her is does she not know after two years deep that covid is EVERYWHERE?? Omicron has proven its more contagious yet not as severe as delta so why would she only catch it "in the office" .. she could go to her "amazing opportunity/photoshoot" next week and catch it on the train/fronthe photographer etc etc. I wonder if she would call herself a moron too if she caught it after the weekend and took it to work unknowingly 🙄
Shes so dumb and self centred.

Reactions: 7
Seriously though, who calls their coworkers morons on an open platform?! There really isn’t an ounce of sense in her head.
And also she’s avoiding the office but going to the gym and the salon, all places she could pick up Covid, if she wanted to be careful she wouldn’t leave the house for the rest of the week

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Seriously though, who calls their coworkers morons on an open platform?! There really isn’t an ounce of sense in her head.
And also she’s avoiding the office but going to the gym and the salon, all places she could pick up Covid, if she wanted to be careful she wouldn’t leave the house for the rest of the week
I just can't get my head round the actual stupidity of what she's saying...so she's going to the gym, the hairdressers, the nail salon and to see her lash technician so 4 opportunities right there to pick up covid ...I honestly can't get my head round how stupid and thoughtless she is...

Reactions: 5
Why is someone with covid a moron? 😂 I can’t believe someone is actually paying her to model. I reckon it is ITS though cause she keeps mentioning Lorna luxe. Why does she say she’s a 24?! I know she’s quite tall but I just don’t believe it. She’s a 24 from the front. A 28 from a normal angle surely

Reactions: 3
Why is someone with covid a moron? 😂 I can’t believe someone is actually paying her to model. I reckon it is ITS though cause she keeps mentioning Lorna luxe. Why does she say she’s a 24?! I know she’s quite tall but I just don’t believe it. She’s a 24 from the front. A 28 from a normal angle surely
Exactly! Not many people can still live the sheltered life she does, the rest of us have family, friends and fun to be had. So selfish of her to only worry about someone ‘giving’ her Covid. Lots of children are getting it from school, would she be angry at them? Same as how she ranted about her work, lots of us don’t have the luxury of working at home and it’s not because the company aren’t good enough. For me it’s impossible to work at home with the data I need to have available. Not many people want to live like a hermit! Not is it possible. Also put a top on love, it’s not a sexy look for her on stories in bed.

Exactly! Not many people can still live the sheltered life she does, the rest of us have family, friends and fun to be had. So selfish of her to only worry about someone ‘giving’ her Covid. Lots of children are getting it from school, would she be angry at them? Same as how she ranted about her work, lots of us don’t have the luxury of working at home and it’s not because the company aren’t good enough. For me it’s impossible to work at home with the data I need to have available. Not many people want to live like a hermit! Not is it possible. Also put a top on love, it’s not a sexy look for her on stories in bed.
She’s an idiot. She pretends to be so intelligent the she posts stuff like that and I just think wow.

Reactions: 2
So tired she slept in until 11am… despite only being at work for an hour yesterday.
It’s just laziness. Definitely not tiredness. She makes me feel sick when I go on a break and she’s still in bed. I just think she’s a slob. She might attract new followers when she models so maybe she will change her content

Reactions: 4
I hope she catches Covid and can't do her precious photoshoot, just because of the way she spoke about her co-workers. Obviously I don't wish her to be ill, but just the inconvenience of her having to self-isolate would be satisfactory 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she called ‘theweirdone’, does anyone know? Does she thinking listening to noughties emo music makes her alternative?

• Haha
If I was her co-worker and saw her story where she calls them morons I would be straight into my boss' office the following morning.

Reactions: 8
So tired she slept in until 11am… despite only being at work for an hour yesterday.
I wonder if she has a severe bought of depression, she's always so miserable, mundane, monotone.. nothing to fill her days, work life is crap, her fella won't sleep in the same bed - infact, who knows the real dynamics of their relationship and maybe she's just sick of her life and in a rut. I cant imagine she's physically tired where she can't keep her eyes open, and then announces she's going to the gym? 😂
Either way, I think she needs some kind if tests done or help lifting her moods

I wonder if she has a severe bought of depression, she's always so miserable, mundane, monotone.. nothing to fill her days, work life is crap, her fella won't sleep in the same bed - infact, who knows the real dynamics of their relationship and maybe she's just sick of her life and in a rut. I cant imagine she's physically tired where she can't keep her eyes open, and then announces she's going to the gym? 😂
I agree. Definitely more going on isn’t there.

Reactions: 1
Nah she's just one of those people that is just bloody miserable and never finds the joy in anything, watching her open all those gifted advent calendars last year it was very apparent she never finds the happy in anything...She has no personality and is completely humourless. And tbh I'm not surprised she has no friends.

Nah she's just one of those people that is just bloody miserable and never finds the joy in anything, watching her open all those gifted advent calendars last year it was very apparent she never finds the happy in anything...She has no personality and is completely humourless. And tbh I'm not surprised she has no friends.
She loves her Starbucks and cheeseboards she finds joy in those 😂 remember the eggnog latte being out of stock and the time she didn’t get a Xmas Starbucks cup so she was fuming haha

• Haha
She’s such a moaning Minnie- 100% think she will moan about the London trip and photoshoot too!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.