Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm sure this is all just an attention seeking build up to the mysterious event she's mentioned but isn't 'allowed' to say anything about ! I wonder if her new employers would be happy to know she's taken time off to go have her eyelashes, hair and a pedicure done! 🙄
lol she’s a twit, but if she’s got annual leave she can use it for what she wants, why should her work be unhappy about it?

Reactions: 6
lol she’s a twit, but if she’s got annual leave she can use it for what she wants, why should her work be unhappy about it?
She's been in this new job less than a month ? Could understand taking annual leave for a holiday or a celebration but to take it off for things she can easily do over the weekend. Just saying, I really couldn't care tbh. I've rapidly gone off her since Christmas.

Reactions: 1
That skirt she’s wearing today can barely be covering her arse, notice how she never turns around in her reels

Reactions: 5
That skirt she’s wearing today can barely be covering her arse, notice how she never turns around in her reels
She either changes or she unrolls that skirt so it's the length it's meant to be...there is absolutely no way she goes to work wearing a skirt so short it's not even covering her arse!

I can't believe the way she speaks about her job on her page.
How long before she quits again? Any bets? If she left because of the way they handled Covid, and returned knowing they hadn’t implemented any changes, what did she expect

Reactions: 7
Just goes to show money isn’t the be all and end all. She’s so unhappy she’s taking time off after a month. And she openly slates her management and company. There is not a single part of me that is jealous of her salary 😂

Reactions: 4
Is she actually for real? Try working in a hospital where people have covid. I’ve had covid twice. I’m confused why it’s such a big thing if she gets it? Is she vulnerable?

Reactions: 4
She is a lazy so and so, wants to sit like a slob all day! Imagine her working for an essential service?! It makes me so angry blaming her mangers, they have a business to run, money to make and not everybody is actually doing the required work. She will have a positive test in the morning, I can feel the strop coming on!

I'd be more concerned about what those sunbeds are doing rather than catching Covid.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I guess I'm confused why selling coins is such a dramatic and stressful job. Don't get me wrong sales targets would be be my worst nightmare but why are people almost having fights in her office, as mentioned by her the other week? Always see coins advertised at the back of a tacky magazines and wonder who buys them.

Reactions: 5
Will give her something else to moan about if she does test positive...Will mess up her secret mission this weekend if it does but I notice she didn't mention that as part of her lunchtime bitching session!

Reactions: 2
I guess I'm confused why selling coins is such a dramatic and stressful job. Don't get me wrong sales targets would be be my worst nightmare but why are people almost having fights in her office, as mentioned by her the other week? Always see coins advertised at the back of a tacky magazines and wonder who buys them.
I couldn’t be in sales either but I do think she acts like she is doing some powerful job. Why go back to a company you clearly didn’t think aligned with your Covid views? Why not having working from home as part of your contract? Her partner goes away to work a lot so clearly his company haven’t received her memo that’s it’s too dangerous to leave the house!

I couldn’t be in sales either but I do think she acts like she is doing some powerful job. Why go back to a company you clearly didn’t think aligned with your Covid views? Why not having working from home as part of your contract? Her partner goes away to work a lot so clearly his company haven’t received her memo that’s it’s too dangerous to leave the house!
Exactly this. If they wanted her back that much wouldn’t you negotiate working from home or say no thank you?! It just shows her entire move was motivated by money. Her outgoings can’t be that high. And it doesn’t seem like her and her boyfriend are saving to get their own place etc

I’ve just noticed her followers have gone from 44.3 to 44.2. I’m too tired from work to work out how many she’s lost but that is not good

Why is she acting like she doesn’t know the Instagram story has started when she’s filming herself?! What an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.