Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she manages to get out of bed for hair and pedicure šŸ˜‚ no you are not a sexual prowess

Reactions: 1
Pissing myself laughing sheā€™s had black nails on and needs nude. Couldnā€™t happen to a nicer person. And ffs put your boobs away!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She just described herself as ā€˜my usual energetic selfā€™ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I hope they make her remove the lashes haha

Itā€™s quite strange how she fluctuates with her moods. I get sheā€™s excited but it just seems to be from one extreme to the other. I had covid and was negative on LFTs for days so thought it was cold. Then when I was going to uni I did a test just incase and positive so she needs to be careful

This just made me laugh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
404FC43D-F112-4DFB-B405-A505A732BABD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Itā€™ll be because sheā€™s reading here and trying hard to prove sheā€™s not boring/miserable. Iā€™ve also thought before she was depressed, I hope sheā€™s able to seek help if she is. Thereā€™s more to life than likes on instagram!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She definitely reads here. Remember the twenty thousand story rant about nasty people on the internet and that she couldnā€™t keep readingā€¦ totally still reading it though arenā€™t you Gem hun, you bundle of fun.

• Haha
She definitely reads here. Remember the twenty thousand story rant about nasty people on the internet and that she couldnā€™t keep readingā€¦ totally still reading it though arenā€™t you Gem hun, you bundle of fun.
She's just soo bloody fake ...energetic??? When ??? I hope the brand that have booked her realise what will be walking in on Monday, her black roots and those ridiculous eyelash extensions are just awful...

Reactions: 4
I also thought it was interesting she says most haul clothes are a 24 but all the clothes she was selling were a 28 with a few odd 26s thrown in šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
I also thought it was interesting she says most haul clothes are a 24 but all the clothes she was selling were a 28 with a few odd 26s thrown in šŸ¤”
Sizes are crap arenā€™t they. I can range from an 18-22. Depends on what it is and where itā€™s from. I donā€™t think sheā€™s a 24 though.

So are these all gifted clothes that she then sells?

Reactions: 1
And we know which account she is which she created before her thread even existed!
Was it the one on other plus size threads saying the the weird on had good dress sense and we should go have a look? I did it was tit.

Was it the one on other plus size threads saying the the weird on had good dress sense and we should go have a look? I did it was tit.
I think itā€™s sushilove62. It commented on this thread and thatā€™s literally the only thing which was strange

BE722408-8724-4C8D-B8A3-94F6411DD31D.jpeg

Look at the chewy responses lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She made out like she stumbled across the site but she had had it before the thread was made I think. And the way she added in about knowing her angles to try and detract from it. So weird

She made out like she stumbled across the site but she had had it before the thread was made I think. And the way she added in about knowing her angles to try and detract from it. So weird
Well, she is "the weird one" šŸ˜‚

Am I the only one who thinks her hair doesn't look any different? What she had done? It looks greasy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well, she is "the weird one" šŸ˜‚

Am I the only one who thinks her hair doesn't look any different? What she had done? It looks greasy
šŸ˜‚ I thought the same. I wouldnā€™t be paying for that Iā€™d just buy a root touch up kit from boots x

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Honestly! What model would put black nail polish on before a job!! She is so thick!!

• Haha
Iā€™ve only just joined on here as a few people have mentioned it so thought Iā€™d have a nosey lol. I used to follow her, but stopped around Christmas as I couldnā€™t bare the fakeness and the constant bloody droning on and on!! The stories when she did nothing but moan about the tit loads of FREE beauty advent calendars etc just made me see what a selfish, spoilt girl she is, I actually thought it was disgusting that she didnā€™t suggest giving any away to people that would appreciate them. She always used to rip people apart that wanted to loose weight and would put loads of negative stories on, which was basically saying ā€œIā€™m fat/overweight so everyone should stay that way and embrace itā€ which yes Iā€™m all for body positivity being a bigger girl myself, but how dare she put people down for wanting to become healthier/slimmer, she doesnā€™t know peoples reasons so she really had no right to do that! What did stick in my mind though was because she claimed to be ā€œso against diets and is ecstatic being the size she is in her beautiful bodyā€ that if she did ever start to loose weight sheā€™d get so much backlash, she wouldnā€™t be able to be honest and would make up some crap about loosing weight coz of her stressful life (yeh ok!) or some other random excuse! Bloody hell Iā€™d forgot how irritating even just reading and speaking about her could be šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
But from reading all of the posts on here it seems like sheā€™s not changed and still being her selfish, boring and annoying self!
Anyway thatā€™s me finished ranting! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.