Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah she's just one of those people that is just bloody miserable and never finds the joy in anything, watching her open all those gifted advent calendars last year it was very apparent she never finds the happy in anything...She has no personality and is completely humourless. And tbh I'm not surprised she has no friends.
I call that a mood hoover 🙄😂
Oh god yeah, I skipped through those stories where she sat and opened all those advent calenders.
Painfully like waiting for your kid to finish one of their stories that is all fingers and thumbs.. I roll my eyes excessively when she umms and ahhs over 3 stories with no actual words / content!

Thing is, there must be a reason she doesn't find joy in anything. It's not normal be

Reactions: 3
I know if I do absolutely nothing I’m really tired, I have to make myself get out and do stuff and then my energy comes back.

Reactions: 2
I find it really disgusting when she’s in bed and picking her eyes while on stories 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Nah she's just one of those people that is just bloody miserable and never finds the joy in anything, watching her open all those gifted advent calendars last year it was very apparent she never finds the happy in anything...She has no personality and is completely humourless. And tbh I'm not surprised she has no friends.
True, she just seems miserable

I call that a mood hoover 🙄😂
Oh god yeah, I skipped through those stories where she sat and opened all those advent calenders.
Painfully like waiting for your kid to finish one of their stories that is all fingers and thumbs.. I roll my eyes excessively when she umms and ahhs over 3 stories with no actual words / content!

Thing is, there must be a reason she doesn't find joy in anything. It's not normal be
When the dark cards ink on one of the calendars got on her hands it was like the end of the World! Even when it happened every single day she still had as much distain for it!!!

True, she just seems miserable

When the dark cards ink on one of the calendars got on her hands it was like the end of the World! Even when it happened every single day she still had as much distain for it!!!
Imagine being that pissed off with a freebie!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.