Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1030258

I didn’t actually do it 😆
I was going to say, whose going to ask!🤣 It's really irritating! She doesn't want anyone to comment on her appearance, doesn't want anyone asking where things are from, I feel like I'm in the stepford wives with all the 'you look great hon🔥!' comments!!!

Also, no Gemma, I think the filters look horrendous, but if you're going for the oompa loompa orange vibe, then yes, you're killing it!🙄

Reactions: 1
Does she need to film stories with no clothes on? And draw attention to the fact she’s ‘butt naked’, never have I thought once I’ve stripped off that now is the perfect time to talk to my phone and post it online to hundreds/thousands of people. She literally loves herself.

Taken time off work as she has sooooo much to do. She has no one to depend on her, no kids etc, does nothing with her weekends/evenings bar sleep and she has to take time off work because she’s overwhelmed. Boohoo Gemma. She’s a spoilt brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she need to film stories with no clothes on? And draw attention to the fact she’s ‘butt naked’, never have I thought once I’ve stripped off that now is the perfect time to talk to my phone and post it online to hundreds/thousands of people. She literally loves herself.

Taken time off work as she has sooooo much to do. She has no one to depend on her, no kids etc, does nothing with her weekends/evenings bar sleep and she has to take time off work because she’s overwhelmed. Boohoo Gemma. She’s a spoilt brat.
Lmao she’s been working back there a matter of weeks and she’s allowed 6 days annual leave?! And yeah there’s no need for the videos like that at all. She really is pathetic

She has to mention that she’s naked because it’s clearly the pervs driving anti engagement

Reactions: 4
She has to mention that she’s naked because it’s clearly the pervs driving anti engagement
Have you seen her though if any men comment? She’s like no not today this is not what my page is for. If I was going on like that on Instagram my boyfriend would be furious

Is she that desperate she's now resorted to doing her stories topless ? I find it hilarious that she announces it like we can't see her weird saggy cleavage ...like her inflated wonky lips she has a weird wonky cleavage which is not attractive ...!

Have you seen her though if any men comment? She’s like no not today this is not what my page is for. If I was going on like that on Instagram my boyfriend would be furious
Not sure her strange boyfriend would care less tbh..he sleeps in a different room and let's face it there is nothing remotely sexy about her.

• Haha
Is she that desperate she's now resorted to doing her stories topless ? I find it hilarious that she announces it like we can't see her weird saggy cleavage ...like her inflated wonky lips she has a weird wonky cleavage which is not attractive ...!

Not sure her strange boyfriend would care less tbh..he sleeps in a different room and let's face it there is nothing remotely sexy about her.
😂 I think i actually saw her breast at one point. I’d be most offended if my boyfriend didn’t want to share a bed with me

😂 I think i actually saw her breast at one point. I’d be most offended if my boyfriend didn’t want to share a bed with me
She knew it was on show! She knows exactly what she's doing and it's hilarious that Instagram is deleting her bollox..she needs to be careful she's not reported for nude content!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I cant put my finger on why but her tongue is so weird!
Like, its so wide and always at the front of her mouth when she talks 😵💫

She really needs to see a DR about her sleeping
She’s only been working at actual work a few weeks and she’s struggling. Why did she give up a job WFH to go in to the office every day when it clearly suited her to roll out of bed and do her job

Oh I'm sure this is all just an attention seeking build up to the mysterious event she's mentioned but isn't 'allowed' to say anything about ! I wonder if her new employers would be happy to know she's taken time off to go have her eyelashes, hair and a pedicure done! 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.