Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been every size under the sun, big, small, inbetween and I will never not love someone saying I’ve lost weight! It gives me a buzz and even If I haven’t lost a pound I still enjoy it. I’m not blind, I know when I’ve put on weight and thankfully nobody in my life would say that to me. I’m packing a few pounds more than I should at the moment so not saying this as some super skinny person, but what damage/harm could it really do to her to have received that comment? Is it that she might stop eating all together? We all get stressed but it won’t last forever, is it that it might trigger an earring disorder? Just confused

Yes what would one compliment her on if it wasn’t appearance related? She literally shows clothes, her makeup, lip inflation etc I can hardly compliment her on her intelligence from seeing all that. Silly comment from her.
I think with Instagram there’s a lot of commenting on people losing weight etc and weight loss accounts and she has been going to the gym so maybe that’s made her look like she has. I don’t agree with her deleting the comment or highlighting it for followers. Just because she doesn’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t and she shouldn’t really be trying to control what people say. I don’t have an issue with it. Like you said, we all know when we have gained or lost weight. We aren’t stupid. And if people who are following her have body issues I would suggest there are other things that she does herself which could have negative consequences on people. X

Reactions: 1
What an odious little spoilt brat she is. This is the only time I've ever seen any passion in her (if you can call it that!) Most of the time it's that monotone drone. Get to duck and get a life self centred cow! Maybe she hasn't had her 24 hours of sleep what she needs and it's made her cranky! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What an odious little spoilt brat she is. This is the only time I've ever seen any passion in her (if you can call it that!) Most of the time it's that monotone drone. Get to duck and get a life self centred cow! Maybe she hasn't had her 24 hours of sleep what she needs and it's made her cranky! 😂
She loves to think she’s a spokesperson for people doesn’t she 😂

Reactions: 5
I think with Instagram there’s a lot of commenting on people losing weight etc and weight loss accounts and she has been going to the gym so maybe that’s made her look like she has. I don’t agree with her deleting the comment or highlighting it for followers. Just because she doesn’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t and she shouldn’t really be trying to control what people say. I don’t have an issue with it. Like you said, we all know when we have gained or lost weight. We aren’t stupid. And if people who are following her have body issues I would suggest there are other things that she does herself which could have negative consequences on people. X
She's blown it all up out of proportion, has created unnecessary drama and because she isn't intelligent enough to form a cohesive argument of her own, she's posted a rambling load of nonsense that makes no sense.

So to be clear no one is allowed to comment on the fact she's starving herself and may or may not have lost weight, she can't tell herself ( of course she can, we all know if our clothes feel looser) because she doesn't weigh herself..but its also not ok for anyone to comment on her appearance so in future no nice comments about her hair or lashes or lips because that is inappropriate and quite frankly dangerous...Right everyone upto speed now ? 😉

Vacuous waste of space that she is !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's blown it all up out of proportion, has created unnecessary drama and because she isn't intelligent enough to form a cohesive argument of her own, she's posted a rambling load of nonsense that makes no sense.

So to be clear no one is allowed to comment on the fact she's starving herself and may or may not have lost weight, she can't tell herself ( of course she can, we all know if our clothes feel looser) because she doesn't weigh herself..but its also not ok for anyone to comment on her appearance so in future no nice comments about her hair or lashes or lips because that is inappropriate and quite frankly dangerous...Right everyone upto speed now ? 😉

Vacuous waste of space that she is !
would love to see the comments she received 😂😂

When id lost 3 stone in the space of a couple months I got non stop compliments, telling me how great i looked. I was going through chemo and on deaths doors. I did not feel great and those comments really didn't feel great either.

• Heart
When id lost 3 stone in the space of a couple months I got non stop compliments, telling me how great i looked. I was going through chemo and on deaths doors. I did not feel great and those comments really didn't feel great either.
So sorry to hear that 😔

I’ve lost weight before and got told ‘you look better bigger’ or ‘you look prettier with a bit of weight on’. X

Reactions: 2
This is why I do agree that you shouldn’t comment on weight loss unless you know for sure that someone is intentionally trying to lose weight, you just don’t know what could be behind it.
I still think she’s a dick for drawing attention to it and calling people out

This is why I do agree that you shouldn’t comment on weight loss unless you know for sure that someone is intentionally trying to lose weight, you just don’t know what could be behind it.
I still think she’s a dick for drawing attention to it and calling people out
Yup excatly

Maybe she wouldn’t be so stressed if she hadn’t gone back to the job she left because she hated it 🤔

Reactions: 11
I tend to agree with the thought that your weight is the least interesting thing about you BUT she isolated the comment, told us she was nice about her response but then publicly destroyed this commenter in her stories, with such a patronising and aggressive tone. She will never make it as a top influencer as she can’t play the huns game. She’s rude, unrelatable and just a downright boring beggy witch.

Reactions: 8
Her account is literally her drawing attention to how she looks and all she does is eye duck herself when she’s on. If you want people to comment on your appearance you can’t really pick and choose what parts they refer to though. I do get her point but her account completely contradicts what she is saying.

Reactions: 6
It's just infuriating she says how unhelpful and dangerous it is to make such comments but has openly been telling followers all she's had to eat all day is a chocolate bar AND acts as a brand ambassador for bleeping sun beds. Piss off.

She’s made her self look like a complete twit reacting like that. She’s got an open profile where she draws attention daily to what she looks like and then has the audacity to react like that to someone who was actually trying to be nice! I don’t think she’s lost weight, I still think she looks like an ugly old shrivelled up troll. Is that the type of comments you would prefer Gemma? I hope she does lose followers, she will have alienated a lot of people by reacting like that. She could’ve messaged the person instead and said I appreciate your comment but I’d rather not receive comments about my weight, but instead she’s made a crappy moany rant about it. Why would any genuine followers want to comment or engage at all after that reaction?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s made her self look like a complete twit reacting like that. She’s got an open profile where she draws attention daily to what she looks like and then has the audacity to react like that to someone who was actually trying to be nice! I don’t think she’s lost weight, I still think she looks like an ugly old shrivelled up troll. Is that the type of comments you would prefer Gemma? I hope she does lose followers, she will have alienated a lot of people by reacting like that. She could’ve messaged the person instead and said I appreciate your comment but I’d rather not receive comments about my weight, but instead she’s made a crappy moany rant about it. Why would any genuine followers want to comment or engage at all after that reaction?
Why does she stand in positions in attempts to make herself look slimmer?! it’s all trickery and angles. Filters can be viewed as damaging. She might not use them on videos but it’s obvious she does on pictures. Teeth whitening. Sunbeds. Hair coloured, nails done, manicures, pedicures, lip fillers… but her weight is off limits 😂

ETA I’d do all that minus the lip fillers if I had the time and money so I’m not digging at her for that just making a point

Reactions: 3
She’s on one today saying everyone’s amazing- probably read here and saw that everyone thought she was a miserable brat

Reactions: 4
She’s on one today saying everyone’s amazing- probably read here and saw that everyone thought she was a miserable brat
She comes across as soo insincere though ...why would anyone take positive vibes from someone like her who is a moany miserable dull sucker of joy 🙄

So I've never really commented much as only followed her as she came up in jess thread but her story screenshotting a comment about her losing weight. Nah....sure I get it commenting on weight loss is becoming a bit taboo but her snarky response and then humiliating the person further by adding them to her stories....nope it's an unfollow for me

Reactions: 7
Sorry to hear that, if people don’t know about an illness I guess they feel it’s a compliment. It’s how we have all been conditioned I suppose.

Maybe she wouldn’t be so stressed if she hadn’t gone back to the job she left because she hated it 🤔
Yes, why would she do that?!

Her story was just complete overkill no need for it at all she already put a whole post about commenting on her weight etc so why then go into a rant with more stories 🙄 hope the girl who it was direct at ripped her a new one!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.