Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I don’t wanna say I called it, but… also, what’s with the long dramatic pauses when she speaks. She’s talking about picking her car up, not world peace.
You defo called it. It’s the lip smacking for me. She is a lazy slob. I’m sorry but that’s all I can think of how to describe her. Gym and sunbeds. Read a book, watch Netflix, go for a walk. What a sad little life.

edit to add I don’t think there’s anything wrong with doing nothing but just don’t claim to be creating content and beg for engagement if this is what you’re bringing

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
You defo called it. It’s the lip smacking for me. She is a lazy slob. I’m sorry but that’s all I can think of how to describe her. Gym and sunbeds. Read a book, watch Netflix, go for a walk. What a sad little life.

edit to add I don’t think there’s anything wrong with doing nothing but just don’t claim to be creating content and beg for engagement if this is what you’re bringing
Yes to this . And the fact she hasn't worked out for herself that her engagement is rubbish because her content is rubbish speaks volumes! And of course she went to the gym last night and is going again today ..bored off Gemma seriously! Its the equivalent of someone telling you they use the toilet everyday ..we don't need to know !

Her lack of imagination and creativity is baffling tbh. She has this platform that she could do soo much with but her lack of any sparkle or excitement to produce interesting content begs the question why does she even bother? Surely she can't be that desperate for the odd freebie dress which she doesn't even like!

Yes to this . And the fact she hasn't worked out for herself that her engagement is rubbish because her content is rubbish speaks volumes! And of course she went to the gym last night and is going again today ..bored off Gemma seriously! Its the equivalent of someone telling you they use the toilet everyday ..we don't need to know !

Her lack of imagination and creativity is baffling tbh. She has this platform that she could do soo much with but her lack of any sparkle or excitement to produce interesting content begs the question why does she even bother? Surely she can't be that desperate for the odd freebie dress which she doesn't even like!
I don’t see what she gets out of it, like you say it’s the odd free things .. I used to really like her but I don’t know what’s happened, she comes on talking about the most mundane things. Interested to see what this thing is coming up but again, moaning about how early she has to get the train, everything centres around her sleep it’s really bizarre I seriously think she needs to go to a doctor cause there’s no way she should be as tired as she is. X

She’s just so bloody miserable! No wonder her engagement is crap, no one wants to listen to someone moan constantly

Reactions: 4
It’s the first time I’ve listened to one of here stories for ages.. won’t be doing that again 😂
she looks like she needs a good scrub, skin looks awful, lips look awful

Perhaps she would do better by not saying she's starving herself hence her weightloss. She just doesn't engage her brain before she types. I don't think she's lost weight, any more than I believe she's not eating.
Stressed out.. lol. All her manis and pedis and sunbeds must be soooo stressful

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Must just be me that loves it when someone says ‘have you lost weight’ 🤷‍♀️ I do get her point though. But you’re showing your body/clothes/gym so people may assume that you’re intention is to lose weight and draw attention to your body so can’t really blame the person for commenting.

Reactions: 1
A few days ago she was publicising that she only ate a twirl in an entire day, yet she’s offended that someone has commented on her weight. She’s nothing more than an attention seeker. Fast forward a few weeks and I’m sure we’ll hear the job is too stressful, she was sold a lie, blah, blah, sunbed, blah.

Reactions: 12
A few days ago she was publicising that she only ate a twirl in an entire day, yet she’s offended that someone has commented on her weight. She’s nothing more than an attention seeker. Fast forward a few weeks and I’m sure we’ll hear the job is too stressful, she was sold a lie, blah, blah, sunbed, blah.
Ah yeah the twirl. She seems like a lot of hard work to me. Like you could piss her off without realising you’d said anything wrong

View attachment 1027539
why does everything seem so aggressive from her?
But she doesn't see anything wrong with talking about the fact she's not eating and that could be why she looks 'thinner' ...she's absolutely horrific. Her sermon about what's appropriate all whilst eye bleeping her cleavage to make sure it's in shot for the pervs to up her engagement.

Gemma, we know you read here. Have some self respect seriously. If you are going to preach something that is important put your tits away first then perhaps people might take you seriously...oh and telling the internet you are starving yourself, perhaps ask yourself if that is appropriate and if that possibly is a very dangerous message you are sending out too ? Maybe get your own house in order before you start ranting into your phone! Muppet!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
But she doesn't see anything wrong with talking about the fact she's not eating and that could be why she looks 'thinner' ...she's absolutely horrific. Her sermon about what's appropriate all whilst eye bleeping her cleavage to make sure it's in shot for the pervs to up her engagement.

Gemma, we know you read here. Have some self respect seriously. If you are going to preach something that is important put your tits away first then perhaps people might take you seriously...oh and telling the internet you are starving yourself, perhaps ask yourself if that is appropriate and if that possibly is a very dangerous message you are sending out too ? Maybe get your own house in order before you start ranting into your phone! Muppet!
Imagine going to the gym on only a twirl 🤨

Imagine going to the gym on only a twirl 🤨
I don't believe her, same way I don't believe her not liking comments on her appearance.. She posts constantly about her lips,hair and lashes..is she honestly expecting us to believe she doesn't want people commenting on how 'nice' they look?? She's a liar and a fake. She also needs to start thinking before she speaks into her phone because her message is wrong and very dangerous.

Reactions: 2

I couldn’t agree with this comment more.

Reactions: 2
I don't believe her, same way I don't believe her not liking comments on her appearance.. She posts constantly about her lips,hair and lashes..is she honestly expecting us to believe she doesn't want people commenting on how 'nice' they look?? She's a liar and a fake. She also needs to start thinking before she speaks into her phone because her message is wrong and very dangerous.
Yeah this is true, so you can comment on anything except her weight. She is coming across as a very bitter person. I wonder if she will say she’s been on tattle again and that’s why she’s feeling so down

Must just be me that loves it when someone says ‘have you lost weight’ 🤷‍♀️ I do get her point though. But you’re showing your body/clothes/gym so people may assume that you’re intention is to lose weight and draw attention to your body so can’t really blame the person for commenting.
I’ve been every size under the sun, big, small, inbetween and I will never not love someone saying I’ve lost weight! It gives me a buzz and even If I haven’t lost a pound I still enjoy it. I’m not blind, I know when I’ve put on weight and thankfully nobody in my life would say that to me. I’m packing a few pounds more than I should at the moment so not saying this as some super skinny person, but what damage/harm could it really do to her to have received that comment? Is it that she might stop eating all together? We all get stressed but it won’t last forever, is it that it might trigger an earring disorder? Just confused

Yeah this is true, so you can comment on anything except her weight. She is coming across as a very bitter person. I wonder if she will say she’s been on tattle again and that’s why she’s feeling so down
Yes what would one compliment her on if it wasn’t appearance related? She literally shows clothes, her makeup, lip inflation etc I can hardly compliment her on her intelligence from seeing all that. Silly comment from her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.