Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened to the new balayage? Her hair looks the usual greasy state it always does on her vids.. I’ll take solace in it being up so at least she’s not bleeping touching it 82 times per second.
She said she’s had bleach put on it. It looked really dark to me. X

Reactions: 1
What happened to the new balayage? Her hair looks the usual greasy state it always does on her vids.. I’ll take solace in it being up so at least she’s not bleeping touching it 82 times per second.
The lack of enthusiasm about showing her hair off was odd having gone on about it but the reason is now clear why...she's got another tool to flog so she's going to make an effort and show her hair then. 🙄How is she surprised that her engagement is soo awful when she clearly is using her followers as customers.

And her lips ...I'm glad she likes them but all I can see is Pete Burns and all the damage she's done and is doing to them 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The lack of enthusiasm about showing her hair off was odd having gone on about it but the reason is now clear why...she's got another tool to flog so she's going to make an effort and show her hair then. 🙄How is she surprised that her engagement is soo awful when she clearly is using her followers as customers.

And her lips ...I'm glad she likes them but all I can see is Pete Burns and all the damage she's done and is doing to them 😑
Aw so that’s what it is… hair tools. I didn’t even realise. I’d be furious if I paid to get my hair done and it looked crap x

She really is a lazy mare. And I agree the lip smacking is awful. She’s just a moany cow. I dint know how she gets any engagement . God knows how her fella puts up with her.

Reactions: 3
She really is a lazy mare. And I agree the lip smacking is awful. She’s just a moany cow. I dint know how she gets any engagement . God knows how her fella puts up with her.
I didn’t notice it until not long ago and it’s all the time. She put a thing on the other day saying in a few years time her and her boyfriend will probably buy their own place. Can’t see it lol. They split up not long ago

So she’s been gifted straighteners, tongs, maxi straighteners?! No wonder GHD charge so much cause people are paying for these to be sent to influencers. Staring at herself in camera and saying ‘feeling pretty’… she comes across as such a vain person. X

Reactions: 2
If I hear her say ‘lime crime’ one more time 😂😂 or ‘feelin priddy’ duck off. She better give those tongs away if she isn’t going to use them. Her hair is always the same. X

She’s such an entitled brat. Twenty thousand advent calendars and a tit tonne of hair tools she’ll never use. If she was genuinely concerned with upping her engagement surely she’d do a giveaway or something. But no, she’s just a lazy cow who absolutely relishes in her moaning.

Reactions: 4
She’s such an entitled brat. Twenty thousand advent calendars and a tit tonne of hair tools she’ll never use. If she was genuinely concerned with upping her engagement surely she’d do a giveaway or something. But no, she’s just a lazy cow who absolutely relishes in her moaning.
She is a brat. That’s probably the best way to sum her up! X

I love when she throws her toys out the pram about her tit engagement. Really tickles me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love when she throws her toys out the pram about her tit engagement. Really tickles me 😂😂
Me too. She will put some Christmas outfit stuff on, some large plate GHD curls 🤨 and moan about how tired she is from going to actual work now and the gym. However will she fit her pedicures in now? 😂

• Haha
her latest picture is captioned “hair and lip goals” 😊😳😳😂😂 there is not a single part of me that considers her hair or lips goals

• Heart
Reactions: 5
her latest picture is captioned “hair and lip goals” 😊😳😳😂😂 there is not a single part of me that considers her hair or lips goals
Glad it's not just me that eyerolled at that .. I'm all for self love but seriously give that mirror a clean Gemma.

And her lashes..apart from being all wrong for her eyeshape and size, her technician must rub her hands in glee everytime she goes for an unnecessary appointment. Her lashes do not need refilling as often as she seems to go!

Yeah I thought that about her lashes. I don’t get why she goes so often! It’s not cheap either x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.