Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I’ve gone a rabbit hole on the account that shared her reel saying they stan Gem 365.

I’m all for being your real self but the blatant attempt to take on every single current issue and be an activist for it all is so forced and seems hugely attention seeking. The face tattoos too 😳
That drives me mad when she shares stuff but then no explanation. Like sharing stuff is meant to show she cares but does she actually understand what she’s sharing? X

Reactions: 1
Christ I’ve gone a rabbit hole on the account that shared her reel saying they stan Gem 365.

I’m all for being your real self but the blatant attempt to take on every single current issue and be an activist for it all is so forced and seems hugely attention seeking. The face tattoos too 😳
I’ve seen her post about them before, it’s something alright 😳😳

• Haha
Another riveting soliloquy once again bringing up that her new job pays SO MUCH MORE. Then goes on to slag off new employer because they all still have to go into the office despite WFH guidance and Covid numbers being through the roof. Oh well as long as you get your regular pedicures and there's more lacklustre try-on hauls it'll all be worth it ✌

Reactions: 6
She just always come across such a Debbie Downer lately... its quite obvious Social Media affects her negatively so, come off! I mean... is it really worth it!? 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I really hope her new boss watches her slagging them off before she’s even gone back

Reactions: 5
I really hope her new boss watches her slagging them off before she’s even gone back
I couldn't believe what I was hearing..she was actually slagging off her new/old employer...what a stupid thing to do.

And lovely to see that she can't be arsed to open all her expensive free advent calendars. She comes across as a spoilt petulant child.

And the boyfriend is a strange one too.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else looking forward to the new lips? 😂

Another riveting soliloquy once again bringing up that her new job pays SO MUCH MORE. Then goes on to hag off new employer because they all still have to go into the office despite WFH guidance and Covid numbers being through the roof. Oh well as long as you get your regular pedicures and there's more lacklustre try-on hauls it'll all be worth it ✌
She only has so much spare money cause she lives in her boyfriends and his brothers house. Get in the real world and pay rent or mortgage. See how much money you have left for your pedicures then 😂 and I’m sorry but she makes out as if she’s bringing home a fortune. Realistically she cannot be.

I don’t think she reads on here. And the person that commented before defending her was sushilove62 who’s never commented on any tattle posts except these ones. So it’s obviously her.

I’ve never had numbing cream for lip fillers.

Nothing wrong with a little boost but these Russian lips sound ridiculous

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The lips look even worse with lipstick on, I’ve also never had any bruises like that from fillers. I don’t think the girl who’s doing them is as amazing as she seems to think

Reactions: 4
The lips look even worse with lipstick on, I’ve also never had any bruises like that from fillers. I don’t think the girl who’s doing them is as amazing as she seems to think
They looked better before. They just make her face look bigger if that makes sense? She’s so pretty and she didn’t need to go that far with her lips. I just don’t get where she will stop. X

They looked better before. They just make her face look bigger if that makes sense? She’s so pretty and she didn’t need to go that far with her lips. I just don’t get where she will stop. X
Pretty ?? ...I'm gonna respectfully disagree. Her lashes are completely the wrong length for her eyes and her skin is soo sun damaged.

She's such a misery and it shows on her face.

Her lips look awful, from the side especially and I thought she was getting her hair done today? It looks the same greasy mess it always does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Pretty ?? ...I'm gonna respectfully disagree. Her lashes are completely the wrong length for her eyes and her skin is soo sun damaged.

She such a misery and it shows on her face.

Her lips look awful, from the side especially and I thought she was getting her hair done today? It looks the same greasy mess it always does.
I know what you mean. When she comes across happy I think she’s pretty. But I do think she’s ruining her skin and stuff. I don’t get why she said her hair looks bad when she’s just been to get it done? X

What happened to the new balayage? Her hair looks the usual greasy state it always does on her vids.. I’ll take solace in it being up so at least she’s not bleeping touching it 82 times per second.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.