Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So despite already having 5 advent calendars (which she’s now admitted 4 were gifted) she’s now just didn’t over £120 on another 2. Talk about excessive!
what makes it even worse is that she seems so unimpressed with most of the stuff that comes out of them anyway!

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe she has had the booster when she barely goes anywhere. I work in the nhs and haven’t even had mine yet. ‘It’s worth it though’… how does she know? She spouts so much crap out lately. Covid? oh no. Skin cancer? why not?! X

If I was her manager I would seriously question what she does all day. She always has that headset on so I assume she’s meant to be working

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she has had the booster when she barely goes anywhere. I work in the nhs and haven’t even had mine yet. ‘It’s worth it though’… how does she know? She spouts so much crap out lately. Covid? oh no. Skin cancer? why not?! X

If I was her manager I would seriously question what she does all day. She always has that headset on so I assume she’s meant to be working
I’d hazard a guess that they weren’t horrified to receive her resignation

• Haha
It was the ' I hate lip gloss' but because I'm a selfish thoughtless moo I'm gonna slather it on my fake lips anyway just to prove how much I hate it, rather than gifting it to someone who might appreciate it. She's just awful 😖
If she really wanted to up her engagement she could stop hoarding the stuff she absolutely hates and do a giveaway… but I’m sure they’d still be plenty of twist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why does she have to open everything?! Wouldn’t dare pay £58 for 12 miniature benefit things

She’d have been better off spending the money on a couple of the things she actually wanted rather than wasting it on all the stuff she doesn’t like

She’d have been better off spending the money on a couple of the things she actually wanted rather than wasting it on all the stuff she doesn’t like
I was thinking that! I was hoping that every box had mascara in haha. And that Philip Kingsley will end up being her next thing.. it’s so expensive.. x

Is it her lip fillers that make her constantly smack her lips together? Cause lately it’s constant. Then when she puts lipstick on that tongue piercing looks like a big spot! 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
Is it her lip fillers that make her constantly smack her lips together? Cause lately it’s constant. Then when she puts lipstick on that tongue piercing looks like a big spot! 😭😭😭
She's ruined her lips, you can see where she's been injected in them and it looks awful. And yes the tongue thing is rank..it does look like a lump of pus on her tongue ..yuck !

• Haha
She's ruined her lips, you can see where she's been injected in them and it looks awful. And yes the tongue thing is rank..it does look like a lump of pus on her tongue ..yuck !
Yeah it’s that dark line around the top as well. The put a lip plumper on?! Wtf

I’ve had to unfollow. She really just has a vile, rude personality. No wonder she was begging for friends to go out with a few months back.

I was thinking that! I was hoping that every box had mascara in haha. And that Philip Kingsley will end up being her next thing.. it’s so expensive.. x
I think there’s 4 mascaras in the benefit one! Why bother

I’ve had to unfollow. She really just has a vile, rude personality. No wonder she was begging for friends to go out with a few months back.

I think there’s 4 mascaras in the benefit one! Why bother
It’s the effort of opening the boxes and she’s like a brat when she opens them. Honestly. Things you don’t use just put in a box and donate them somewhere. A kids raffle or charity. X

It’s the effort of opening the boxes and she’s like a brat when she opens them. Honestly. Things you don’t use just put in a box and donate them somewhere. A kids raffle or charity. X
It drives
Me mad when she says she hates the gloss but then tries it on?! She’s never going to use it so why not donate it?!

Reactions: 1
It drives
Me mad when she says she hates the gloss but then tries it on?! She’s never going to use it so why not donate it?!
She opens every single thing. And it’s useless to anyone else once it’s been opened. And why does it take her so long to put lip gloss on? She didn’t even go on yesterday to do her calendars I don’t think x

Velour gym wear? She clearly does duck all at the gym if she’s wearing velour

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would have thought there will be an hours worth of stories catching up. Because clearly this is content we want to see

Reactions: 2
Christ I’ve gone a rabbit hole on the account that shared her reel saying they stan Gem 365.

I’m all for being your real self but the blatant attempt to take on every single current issue and be an activist for it all is so forced and seems hugely attention seeking. The face tattoos too 😳

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.