Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she always looks so pissed off
Send that poor cat home
I have two cats and a puppy and my eldest cat goes in someone else’s house. It’s great until the neighbour decides he wants him out and asks me to go get him. If you don’t want someone’s pet coming in all the time then don’t invite them in. They don’t understand that they can sometimes go in but not always lol. X

I'd be so pissed off if that was my cat! They should get their own cat if they want one!! This has angered me more than it should!😆
We used to have a cat that spent 20 hours a day in our house (not exaggerating). It would sleep in my bed. Sit on my shoulder. Lick my face. It’s in a cats nature. This particular cat didn’t like the dogs they lived with so she retreated to our house. Cats don’t care

Reactions: 1
As if she has to get up and drive to work tomorrow not til 10am though 😂 imagine starting work at 7:30am like a lot of people do.

Reactions: 3
Oh dear her lips ...she needs to watch those stories back and see how wonky and out symmetry they look ...can't believe she actually pays someone to do that to her !

Oh dear her lips ...she needs to watch those stories back and see how wonky and out symmetry they look ...can't believe she actually pays someone to do that to her !
She’s so braggy isn’t she 😂

Braggy Maggie’s on top form with her sales chufty badge. We’ll see how long that lasts as it was the pressure of sales and lack of support from her work that caused her to leave last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a few days off Instagram stories due to a bereavement and I’ve just caught up on stories. Came to say this. They are so different!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.