Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy cow, so basically she’s not been arsed to get up herself but has then shouted at her boyfriend and his brother (through the devices) to get up and get the shopping.
and doesn’t want to show off her presents because “that’s not fair” but then proceeds to show the obscene amount of stuff she has piled up 🙄

Reactions: 2
I just don't get the being in a relationship and not sharing a bed...and when she does she witches about not getting her 12 hours sleep ...where is the romance? the passion? She's basically just a lodger in his house ...weird !

Reactions: 4
I just don't get the being in a relationship and not sharing a bed...and when she does she witches about not getting her 12 hours sleep ...where is the romance? the passion? She's basically just a lodger in his house ...weird !
It’s mad isn’t it. My partner does my head in in bed a lot but I think it’s good that we share a bed. I couldn’t imagine not sharing a bed. To me, not sharing beds is for before you live together. I do miss my own space sometimes like I think most people do but he would be so offended if I chose to sleep in another room. And it’s not like she crashes in another room they actually have their own rooms.

Reactions: 3
Why ask for a hot chocolate maker if you don’t like the brand.
Brat! Lol x

Like she doesn’t lie in all the time and eat loads and drink hot chocolate anyway 🤷‍♀️ I’m confused what’s different that it’s Christmas

Last edited:
I’ve stopped watching her stories I cannot stand her moaning, she’s obviously bought her followers to acquire that many when her content is so tit

Why ask for a hot chocolate maker if you don’t like the brand.
Because she wants to show off ...they are over £100! She's one of a few instahuns that are soooo 'excited' about their new velvetiser! 🙄

Reactions: 1
Sooooo my partner and I don’t always share a bed. He works shift and I work 9-5. When he is working it’s really disrupted to both of us. Him leaving at 3 am or getting home at 2am. Me getting up between 6am and 7am. Or if he is going to bed at 7/8pm and me 10/11pm. It just doesn’t work for both of us. Him more then me as his job is safety critical and he has to be well rested. Sometime we feel like house mates when we are both busy. I also know we are incredibly privileged to have a spare room set up for this.

• Heart
Why does she look like she’s basing her looks off LOL dolls. I swear my daughters got a doll with an outfit like this
I know which doll you mean!! 😂😂😂

Why does she post stuff everyday about weight and say that people don’t need to lose weight etc. That may or may not be true. She pisses me off that she shares stuff for the sake of it. I’m overweight. I hate it. I’ve got age on my side but other complications come with obesity as people get older. Stop trying to keep/make everyone fat cause it’s clearly done to make you feel better about yourself. If people want to lose weight, let them. I find it extremely contradictory that she posts stuff like this then pics of herself in the gym. She goes to the gym for how it makes her feel not to lose weight. Just to educate you a little Gemma… when you work out you usually build muscle and when you build muscle you burn more calories which usually results in weight loss 🤨 so by going to the gym, you probably will lose weight and build muscle. The scales may not change much but your body will. Honestly. Fucks me off people sharing tit constantly like this. You don’t go to the gym only cause it makes you feel better, you clearly want to lose weight but refuse to stop stuffing your face 24/7 so are trying to offset this with exercise. You would probably feel better mentally if you ate better too. I’m sorry but you haven’t got to the size you are today because you love to exercise. Sorry for the rant. But I am sick of her trying to ram crap down everyone’s throat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I know which doll you mean!! 😂😂😂

Why does she post stuff everyday about weight and say that people don’t need to lose weight etc. That may or may not be true. She pisses me off that she shares stuff for the sake of it. I’m overweight. I hate it. I’ve got age on my side but other complications come with obesity as people get older. Stop trying to keep/make everyone fat cause it’s clearly done to make you feel better about yourself. If people want to lose weight, let them. I find it extremely contradictory that she posts stuff like this then pics of herself in the gym. She goes to the gym for how it makes her feel not to lose weight. Just to educate you a little Gemma… when you work out you usually build muscle and when you build muscle you burn more calories which usually results in weight loss 🤨 so by going to the gym, you probably will lose weight and build muscle. The scales may not change much but your body will. Honestly. Fucks me off people sharing tit constantly like this. You don’t go to the gym only cause it makes you feel better, you clearly want to lose weight but refuse to stop stuffing your face 24/7 so are trying to offset this with exercise. You would probably feel better mentally if you ate better too. I’m sorry but you haven’t got to the size you are today because you love to exercise. Sorry for the rant. But I am sick of her trying to ram crap down everyone’s throat.
Also find it ironic that she has been peddling this narrative about health/damaging diets for the past few weeks and then the next story is her going to use a sunbed, the dangers of which to your health are widely known these days and have been known for years :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Also find it ironic that she has been peddling this narrative about health/damaging diets for the past few weeks and then the next story is her going to use a sunbed, the dangers of which to your health are widely known these days and have been known for years :rolleyes:
Absolutely! If she doesn’t want to influence people to go on sun beds then don’t post it.. and don’t be a brand ambassador for consol. She is so full of tit

Reactions: 3
And as ' brand ambassador aka I get freebies ' she's unlikely to mention the skin cancer when she is doing her half arsed sales pitch for the company. It's not good enough that she sells it as it makes her feeling better when the medical facts are out there that sunbeds cause skin cancer. I suppose one consolation is her engagement is soo shite not many people will be ' influenced ' by her !

Absolutely! If she doesn’t want to influence people to go on sun beds then don’t post it.. and don’t be a brand ambassador for consol. She is so full of tit
She has to speak about it or she won't get her freebie sessions !!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.