Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure that's necessarily the case with her but more the fact she's constantly moaning about everything and her content is samey and dull 😑
I’d agree. I related to her when I stumbled across her account back in the first lockdown. She was unhappy in her job (as was I) and felt trapped due to the way the world was. I felt the same and her posting each day about how she felt was relatable. Now she just moans constantly about literally everything… her job (can’t wait to see how the new/old one she hated pans out), how constantly tired she is, her engagement, the sizing of the GIFTED items she gets, the quality of the GIFTED, multiple advent calendars. She’s an entitled brat.

Reactions: 8
I’ve literally never seen such a moan fest when it comes to opening beauty advent calendars!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And what’s with the sitting in front of the tree on the floor? Looks so uncomfortable

She really comes acrosss as a spoilt brat with these advent calendars. It’s like she thinks they should be filled just for her with things she wants. Nobody needs 7 advent calendars. Wether they’re gifted or paid for. It’s indulgent and excessive. I don’t mind her really but she does come across as selfish.
Here’s a free tip for her… if she’d done a giveaway for just one of her 7 advent calendars she would have gained a lot of engagement which we all know she wants

Reactions: 6
She really comes acrosss as a spoilt brat with these advent calendars. It’s like she thinks they should be filled just for her with things she wants. Nobody needs 7 advent calendars. Wether they’re gifted or paid for. It’s indulgent and excessive. I don’t mind her really but she does come across as selfish.
Here’s a free tip for her… if she’d done a giveaway for just one of her 7 advent calendars she would have gained a lot of engagement which we all know she wants

I thought this! The same with the lashes. Give them away to a follower! Don’t stick them in a drawer collecting dust. Guaranteed she’ll read her and give away everything she doesn’t like.

The bleeping incessant moaning about something that isn’t quite to her taste but she didn’t even pay for 😩 she’s a horrible brat

Reactions: 5
I just can’t understand why she thinks it’s content people want to see. I genuinely quite like her but the last thing I want to watch is someone bitching about advent calendars I couldn’t afford 🤷🏼‍♀️

Now moaning about being stuck in traffic… whilst christmas shopping, on a Sunday, less than three weeks before christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God those sun beds Are really showing on her face aren’t they, can’t imagine the other damage they’re doing

Was there any need for that chewing gum like that in to the camera?! Two more advent calendars is ridiculous. She is getting more boring by the day.

the benefit calendar is £58 still!

Reactions: 3
Was there any need for that chewing gum like that in to the camera?! Two more advent calendars is ridiculous. She is getting more boring by the day.
It made me feel SICK. She is getting v boring. Why not show us what you got from b&m. I remember when she’s show us what she got from boots etc. it’s just all about the free stuff now.

It made me feel SICK. She is getting v boring. Why not show us what you got from b&m. I remember when she’s show us what she got from boots etc. it’s just all about the free stuff now.
It was the ' I hate lip gloss' but because I'm a selfish thoughtless moo I'm gonna slather it on my fake lips anyway just to prove how much I hate it, rather than gifting it to someone who might appreciate it. She's just awful 😖

Reactions: 6
Yeah like why even open it?! And why can’t she go anywhere alone? Why does she needs her partners brother to drive her? Hasn’t washed her hair since Friday… so busy opening advent calendars isn’t it 😂 all she’s done with those calendars is make me never want one lol. And her way of telling us all she’s spent hundreds of pounds on feel unique to get free vouchers 😕

Reactions: 1
For someone that has spent all this money on skincare and makeup, why does her skin and makeup look so tit?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.