Theweirdone_xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been approached 5 times to go back to her old job. So she’s the only person that can do the job lol. I do think she needs to get out of her house though and not work from home. Queue the moaning about how little time she has now for everything 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She’s been approached 5 times to go back to her old job. So she’s the only person that can do the job lol. I do think she needs to get out of her house though and not work from home. Queue the moaning about how little time she has now for everything 😂😂
Yet she’ll still find the time to moan about it on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guarantee she will moan about the daily drive ( ridiculous that shes not car sharing with the other room mate!) And she'll moan that she no longer has time to go to the gym that she hates going too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t get what she actually does in the gym to go five times a week? When I was into the gym I used to go three times and it would kill me. Like I’d prefer to work harder when I’m there and go less. I think she just lies for content and to seem interesting. There’s never a pic of her at the gym. And I’m sure there would be if she actually went. People are just sick and tired of influencers now aren’t they? And the sunbed thing someone said earlier. Exactly. She’s an influencer. By partnering up with someone and sharing stories is her trying to get people to use the product. X

I don’t get what she actually does in the gym to go five times a week? When I was into the gym I used to go three times and it would kill me. Like I’d prefer to work harder when I’m there and go less. I think she just lies for content and to seem interesting. There’s never a pic of her at the gym. And I’m sure there would be if she actually went. People are just sick and tired of influencers now aren’t they? And the sunbed thing someone said earlier. Exactly. She’s an influencer. By partnering up with someone and sharing stories is her trying to get people to use the product. X
Definitely sick of influencers like her that bring zero to the table with regards to interesting and creative content, but expect people to engage and fund their lifestyle just because they stand in their garden daily and take pics in ill fitting clothes.

Maybe if her old new job is paying that well she should consider Instagram her hobby and maybe then she might not come across soo desperate and needy..but we all know the greed is real with regards to freebies so that will never happen!

Her latest post is doing SHOCKING. Looking forward to the incoming rant 😂

How do you know? Can you see interactions?
I can’t think of anything worse than 5 beauty advent calendars. I’d end up with 100 products in a basket that I’d never use 😂

She’s such an ungrateful cow, gets them all for free and then is disappointed with what’s in it, why doesn’t she do a giveaway for anything she doesn’t want?

She’s such an ungrateful cow, gets them all for free and then is disappointed with what’s in it, why doesn’t she do a giveaway for anything she doesn’t want?
Are they free?! I thought she bought them! Nah I’d give them away. That would up her engagement if she done giveaways and stuff. X

That’s why she has loads of money cause she buys nothing. All that stuff she sells on ebloggers loads of it is brand new. Complete waste. X

Last edited:
Are they free?! I thought she bought them! Nah I’d give them away. That would up her engagement if she done giveaways and stuff. X

That’s why she has loads of money cause she buys nothing. All that stuff she sells on ebloggers loads of it is brand new. Complete waste. X
I mean I don’t know for certain but loads of people seem to have been gifted the same things and it would be really expensive to buy 5 of them, I can’t see her shelling out like that

Gemma is like Marmite for me... Sometimes I like her... but then when she acts like the ungrateful spoilt brat she is today... I dislike her! Why does she need 5 advent calendars? Why not gift a few? Or donate to a woman's charity or something to those who don't always have these luxuries! 🙄

Gemma is like Marmite for me... Sometimes I like her... but then when she acts like the ungrateful spoilt brat she is today... I dislike her! Why does she need 5 advent calendars? Why not gift a few? Or donate to a woman's charity or something to those who don't always have these luxuries! 🙄
This is me! Yeah I agree there’s no way she will use all that. She spends a lot on luxury skincare and hair stuff then claims she will use these things. Don’t believe it. X

I mean I don’t know for certain but loads of people seem to have been gifted the same things and it would be really expensive to buy 5 of them, I can’t see her shelling out like that
Yeah you’ll be right why would she buy that many. The whole point is to open a door each day not ten doors on different calendars she’s such a brat

How do you know? Can you see interactions?
I can’t think of anything worse than 5 beauty advent calendars. I’d end up with 100 products in a basket that I’d never use 😂
Yep there’s the beg for the likes

This is me! Yeah I agree there’s no way she will use all that. She spends a lot on luxury skincare and hair stuff then claims she will use these things. Don’t believe it. X

Yeah you’ll be right why would she buy that many. The whole point is to open a door each day not ten doors on different calendars she’s such a brat
It's why the whole influencers thing is now soo toxic. Of course she doesn't need 5 beauty advent calendars alongside the 2 other chocolate ones, it's just utter greed and tbh pretty repugnant. Its soo sad that it doesn't even occur to her to pay it forward and gift 4 of those calendars and do something nice for the people who have followed and supported her this year... and she wonders why people don't engage with her, well the answer is right there...

It's why the whole influencers thing is now soo toxic. Of course she doesn't need 5 beauty advent calendars alongside the 2 other chocolate ones, it's just utter greed and tbh pretty repugnant. Its soo sad that it doesn't even occur to her to pay it forward and gift 4 of those calendars and do something nice for the people who have followed and supported her this year... and she wonders why people don't engage with her, well the answer is right there...
Or even do some kind of nomination thing you know so people can nominate people to receive it. But that’s her idea of content isn’t it. Open up a box every day and get a lip gloss. X

You called it 😑

There needs to be a point when so called ‘influencers’ realise that interest will wain from followers, unless you’re Molly-Mae, and knock the account and the narcissism on the head.

She mentioned SO many times about the pay with her old/new job the other day, I got confused about which was better. It’s such a bad reason to move. I’ve been paid well in an old job where everything was awful. All it meant was I miserable 50 hours a week with more money and no desire to do anything outside of work because I was heading towards depression. I would understand if she had a family or commitments that more money becomes a necessity but for her it just seems like greed.

Attachments

I think people become less engaged with "influencers" because they become less relatable the more popular they get... well that's how I fell about them anyways!? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think people become less engaged with "influencers" because they become less relatable the more popular they get... well that's how I fell about them anyways!? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Not sure that's necessarily the case with her but more the fact she's constantly moaning about everything and her content is samey and dull 😑

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.